orlando 10s 12/8/2018

These are already going for below retail in most sizes on Stockx. Any thoughts on how low they will go by the Monday after release?

I need to get my pair by mid-December or else I won't get to wear them until after i get back after the holidays.

StockX sometimes takes the full 10 days to get to me - unsure if I should just pull the trigger on StockX on Monday, or wait a little longer for a lower price but risk not getting to wear them through my travels during Christmas.

INSIDE THE VAULT
AIR JORDAN X CITY SERIES
1994 marks an important storyline for the Air Jordan signature line. The Air Jordan X was out for the world to appreciate while MJ was focused on sharpening his skills on the diamond. Though he may not have been on the hardwood for the silhouette’s debut, the Air Jordan X arrived on the feet of some of the game’s most notable rising stars.
inside-the-vault-jordan-10-x-city-series.jpg

Representing five cities across the nation, each Air Jordan X was done up in simple fashion. A plush, full-leather build was outfitted with subtle accents nodding to each respective city, ranging from Sacramento to New York City.

Go Inside the Vault for a look at the original Air Jordan X City Series.

Eventually worn by MJ during his first return to the league, the Air Jordan X represented for the Windy City in traditional tones. While debuted by others around the league, MJ’s pair was personalized just for him with his new number 45 stitched on the collar.

The Big Apple was represented with timeless orange and royal adorning the Air Jordan X. The design features a look similar to the original Chicago colorway, energized with hits of team hues along the collar and outsole.

eaturing a crafted leather upper with hits of purple, this Air Jordan X represents for the city of Sacramento. While never officially laced up on court, the star of the Sacramento squad laced up a white-based player exclusive colorway.

Before Orlando became one of Chicago’s playoff adversaries, the team’s magical colors outfitted the Air Jordan X. Released to the public during the original run Air Jordan X, the design comes to life in classic fashion with subtle hits of royal blue.

The iconic green and gold born in the Pacific Northwest also adorned the Air Jordan X. Laced up by a Seattle fan favorite, the version that hit shelves went the same route as other designs in the collection. A white upper with black accents and energizing hits of color were seen throughout, uniquely inspired by the Seattle squad.

Yeah, the individual shots are photoshopped for sure. You can tell every crease, pull tab, etc is exactly the same.

They need to drop the rest of these...the City Pack a couple years back was a disgrace.

Seattle, Sacramento, and NY. In that order. Have the Chi's and these Orlando's will end up in the closet too.

Tempting...I really want to copp but I have a feeling these will sit like the Chlorophyll 3's. Not a lot of people have 500 bucks to spend on 2 pairs of sneakers in 2 weeks especially in December. And when It comes down to it between these and the Concords I feel like 99% of the people are going for the Concords. I hope I am right so those that want em can can still get them down the line and save some money while at it.

The only thing that is blocking me to buy the 10 is the hard outsole. I’m sure the OG were more comfortable because the outsole was smooth. Not hard rubber.
The air jordan 6, 8, 12, and maybe 14, all have hard rubber material for the outsole.
Also the air force max Barkley 92, 93, 94, 95 retro, and Uptempo.

Last edited:
They are already under retail on StockX, what would be the point of buying them somewhere for retail with early access?

The only thing that is blocking me to buy the 10 is the hard outsole. I’m sure the OG were more comfortable because the outsole was smooth. Not hard rubber.
The air jordan 6, 8, 12, and maybe 14, all have hard rubber material for the outsole.
Also the air force max Barkley 92, 93, 94, 95 retro, and Uptempo.
are you talking about the midsole?

if so up until recently the X has been comfortable even on the retros with full length air you could feel

my shadow X’s however feel like cement in them instead of air. very hard

Back
Top Bottom