orlando 10s 12/8/2018

4B1EB061-2C00-4F10-9A44-D0B02085A312.jpeg

Ill post pics when I get them from nike... I paid retail but I like them so I don’t care... once they hit discount I will cop and return that pair to my local nike outlet with my OG receipt... I rather wait for these to go on sale and not deal with stockx which I don’t like and I think these will be cheaper online somewhere else...

Ill post pics when I get them from nike... I paid retail but I like them so I don’t care... once they hit discount I will cop and return that pair to my local nike outlet with my OG receipt... I rather wait for these to go on sale and not deal with stockx which I don’t like and I think these will be cheaper online somewhere else...
Name to post ratio

I bet MJ considers this series his worst moment on court. Dude got burned by a guy wearing his own shoes and the Bulls lost the series to a younger, less experienced team. People also then questioned if MJ was the same player as their first 3peat because of his baseball hiatus.

That said, I guarantee you this drove him more than anything else to win those next 3 FMVPs.

yes, i know that... i was just saying its better he lost in the conference finals compared to the nba finals where hes undefeated

my bad you right... still better to take an L in the semifinals though

Last edited:
Does the loss even count though, he was ~30 games in from retirement and practically going pro in a whole other sport. Easily the greatest Basketball player that has ever existed.

Need these and a vintage starter Orlando Magic jacket/anorak. M&N vintage shorts are mandatory and of May as well go full kit and get an Anderson throwback or a Penny

Does the loss even count though, he was ~30 games in from retirement and practically going pro in a whole other sport. Easily the greatest Basketball player that has ever existed.

Need these and a vintage starter Orlando Magic jacket/anorak. M&N vintage shorts are mandatory and of May as well go full kit and get an Anderson throwback or a Penny

It does count because he should’ve waited to come back to the Bulls. That said, he more than proved why he was the GOAT despite that bad decision and the worst decision of his career in playing for the Wizards when he was old AF (for NBA standards). MJ is still the GOAT despite those career skid-marks. LeBron, meanwhile has to carry the weight of the “Decision” and those Finals Ls especially the horrible Finals performance in 2011. Kobe settled a rape case that would have ended his career in the “#MeToo” era and had a miserable 2004 Finals performance to boot. MJ literally has none of that stuff, which is why he likely will never be topped.

/rant lol

From what I recall MJ still put up 20 a night as a 40 year old. We will see if Bron still does that. He also dealt with his wife leaving him over his infidelity which cost him over a hundred + million. During those Wizard years, he had more than enough to deal with. Dont forget all the gambling stuff he dealt with in the the early 90s also. Jordan didnt exactly have an easy street either. The murder of his father was a pretty big blow as well during that period of time. Especially during his come back when he at the time thought he would never play again. Winning that 96 chip was all about his dad. On fathers day. So yeah, MJ didnt have it "easy".
As far as the 95 comeback goes, MJ made an instant impact on a bulls team that was simply coasting but really going nowhere. Out of the last17 games of that season I believe they won 14 with MJ. Pretty good to me. If he would have played the full season during the 94-95 campaign, the Bulls would have won that chip as well. So really there was no mistake there at all.

Last edited:
despite that bad decision and the worst decision of his career in playing for the Wizards when he was old AF (for NBA standards).

No matter if you think it was a bad decision, he still did things at that age that were truly amazing. That alone proves how great he was even when he was super old to compete at that level.

Back
Top Bottom