orlando 10s 12/8/2018

I'm tempted but can't do those (255$ CAD) followed by Concord XI (295$CA) in a span of 7 days.

12/1/2018 Jordan 10 Retro
"Orlando" 310805-108
$190
DrgTa23VsAEd4-Q.jpg

Last edited:
Earliest I can see these drying up is late December early January I can definitely see these atlease sitting a month before they gone

Mocha 3 will sell because it’s a 3. Heads are much more open minded to retro+ now than they were in 2001.

These, idk.

I’m gonna wait it out. X’s aren’t on the radar for most people at all especially with Concords releasing. Got my Shadow X’s for $130 shipped DS from Villa. But knowing Nike they’ll pull a fast one and these will be limited

I wear my 2011 Chicago X all the time. Love the look and feel to them, jeans or shorts. With the red to blue switch, they work for me. Along with the Concords, gotta have the "lose like 95" set complete.:lol: I will def try to get a pair.

“Lose like 95” so disrespectful :lol:
Someone in here said it first. Cant remember who, but being a true MJ fan, still had to laugh at it a little. Believe me no one was more mad about the ending of Game 1 more than me. But looking back they all were good memories.

I was more of a penny fan at the time so I didn’t care that Chicago lost but looking back the bulls would have destroyed that rockets team. Beat Jordan for no reason. Bums.

I would love to get these on discount, but I’m willing to fork over that retail if I have to
you the type of guy to go in the store on release day with a playground busted dusty *** pair of 2012 black nubuck and white x retro talkin bout “can i exchange these for the orlando x?” outlet price sticker still on the box too

Back
Top Bottom