orlando 10s 12/8/2018

$139 on sns

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/34719/jordan-brand-air-jordan-10-retro

83D08E1E-1CA6-4F37-AF81-A527B5A64D9C.png

Shoe palace deal is tempting but I hate that they do not accept returns. I will roll the dice and get these somewhere else.

Shoe palace deal is tempting but I hate that they do not accept returns. I will roll the dice and get these somewhere else.
Damn didn't even realize ... are they shady? I insta-copped when I saw the $60 off ... Actually forced me to buy the toddlers for my little man lol ...

I've heard people have problems with shoe palace. what's ya'll experiences? how long do they take to ship, what carrier(s) do they use?

i just copped off shoe palace for 130... will be returning it to nike with my OG receipt once they come in the mail

The same for me. It was a mistake at the beginning because i would like to see if my size 9 10 tinker was available on Sneak App and i changed for a 8.5 to see if a size was available just to be curious.
After that, I believed i had changed the size in my account to 9, and when i watched the mail shipping confirmation it was a size 8.5. It was too late to cancel so i took the zise 9 after and when i tried the 2 sizes, it was clear, 8.5 was good for me, and not the 9. The 9 was like my 7 bordeaux 9.5.

not a bad deal. I'm just hate buying online cause 9 times out of 10 the sneaker is gonna be busted. but the deal is worth it. looks like some pairs came pre creased around the ankles. excess glue. if you order from shoe palace I believe they charge a 15.00 restock fee check they're return policy

QUICK QUESTION PURCHASED THE SHADOWS FROM FOOTLOCKER ON APRIL. CAN I RETURN THEM OR WOULD FOOTLOCKER GIVE ME STORE CREDIT DUE TO LIMITATION OF THE STORE RETURN POLICY .CAUSE JIMMY JAZZ GOT A GREAT DEAL

QUICK QUESTION PURCHASED THE SHADOWS FROM FOOTLOCKER ON APRIL. CAN I RETURN THEM OR WOULD FOOTLOCKER GIVE ME STORE CREDIT DUE TO LIMITATION OF THE STORE RETURN POLICY .CAUSE JIMMY JAZZ GOT A GREAT DEAL

Read the terms and conditions on the back of the receipt. But it’s probably store credit and returns valid for only 30 days.

What's the deal at JJ? I see them for $164.

Back
Top Bottom