Orlando shoe spots???????

Joined Nov 21, 2005
I'm going to orlando for a week are their any shoe spots other than Nike Outlet that I should look out for????

Joined Oct 28, 2007
Can't beleive nobod mentioned Culture Kings on colonial near the Fashion Square Mall

And Beta is better for gear. Kicks are pretty much limited to NB, DC, and Alife.

Joined May 24, 2006
Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Can't beleive nobod mentioned Culture Kings on colonial near the Fashion Square Mall

And Beta is better for gear. Kicks are pretty much limited to NB, DC, and Alife.
Who would spend more money instore than they can just find something online for cheaper?

Joined Oct 28, 2007
When your right your right. Just thought I would throw them in the list. Don't think I'll ever be buying from there tho. Maybe some shirts.

Joined Dec 23, 2003
I will be in Orlando Feb. 14-17.
Whats up with the mall near the Disney Resort?
The one with the exclusive stores.

Joined May 2, 2007
Originally Posted by Mr S J King

I will be in Orlando Feb. 14-17.
Whats up with the mall near the Disney Resort?
The one with the exclusive stores.
I dont know about exclusive stores... But the Premium Outlets are like 5 minutes away...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now