Orlando Sneaker Guide

I'm heading down there next week and couldn't find one in the archives. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Premium outlet and bellz outlet at either end of international drive. They have nike, reebok, addidas outlets and bellz has footlocker outlets.

Kickz n thredz is just off internationl drive on like honeysuckle (??) if you stand at the 'worlds biggest' mcdonalds and cross international drive its 2 minute walk just on the left. They have some nice stuff.

Florida mall and mall at millenia has the usual foot action/footlocker/athletes foot and jersey stores etc. they are not far from international drive but you will have to take a bus or drive.

hope this helps. :wink:
wink.gif

i knew bellz outlet had a footlocker but didnt see it.thanks 4 the info,now i can use it on my next trip 2 florida :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

[/b]757@yahoo.com"] airjordan_fiend757@yahoo.com[/email]​

Belz Outlet has two foot lockers...In addition to that we also have 2 Celebration Nike Outlets
team[color=939190]RO[/color][color=939190]C[/color]​
||SUPA PRODU...I MEAN SUPA RAPPUH||
[color=939190]Call me Kanyeezee[/color]
Well Dame if these ****** thought about they self for a change/ Then maybe they can finally figure out how to get they self some change/ I done seen jealousy make ****** do t-terrible things/ How the song go, I did with Hov', oh yea iish'll never change/ That so, worry though, we are the cham-p-ions/ Spend a lot of time in Hamp-t-ions, do a lot of beats you can't be on/ Damn all these fans can't be wrong, damn B.I.G. you can't be gone/ Make those beats thugs want to rock, make a ***** feel just like 'Pac/ Make it street but it just might pop, make it straight to the mountain top Had the Chi' on lock, when they finally heard I signed with Roc/ Came in the game, changed it again, changed everything, yeahhhhh/ If you feelin this here, throw your ****** hands in the air

Enh, none of the outlets have very good stuff. I went to EVERY Nike outlet in the Orlando area, one of the FL Outlets at Belz, and any other store I saw. I did not go to Kickz and Threadz, but did drive past. Didn't have time to stop.

Whats cooler than cool? Ice cold...

Yep, bellz got two footlocker outlets but what was messed up was that I got tmacs and some tee shirts at FL in florida mall and they were more expensive at the outlets. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Kickz n thredz was the best of the bunch cos they had black XVIII's, white blue XVII's, some forces, some ultraflights, all white trainers, revolutions, jordan XI ie's and the black/reds and some french blue VII's. They also had turbines and supremecies. All these were either sold out at footaction, not sold at FL (at the time) or had not yet reached the outlets. (This was back in july)

OH, and don't forget NBA city on city wlak outside universal studio's/islands of adventure for your rewinds/M&S and fitteds.

There is also a footlocker at pointe orlando (the cinema's) which is on I drive in between bellz and premium. They have a womans FL, kids FL and a regular one. There is also a jersey shop here too.

Sorry, fogot about that ^^ :wow:
embarassed.gif

i was at NBA City three weeks ago and they had Spurs authentics (Duncan/Robinson), Magic (TMac/Gooden/Giricek/Hill), Lakers (Bryant/O'Neal/Payton/Malone). They also had the Bill Walton throwback in red, Birdman in green, and i think a buffalo braves one. Other than that, i dont think there were any other knicks/blazers stuff there.

EDIT: they had an away alan houston authentic.

I work at the Vineland store. Number 1 in the country. Yea....we rock.

Ghenges

Ghenges -- do you have an email account? I live in Orlando and visit the Premium Outlets off I-4 pretty frequently.

Off Topic:

Ghenges and HURLEY11 could you please e-mail me? I also live in the Orlando area and would like to expand the scope of the Central Florida NT crew. We've got like 6 of us that know each other and summited together not too long ago.

MANCHILDyoko@hotmail.com
team[color=939190]RO[/color][color=939190]C[/color]​
||SUPA PRODU...I MEAN SUPA RAPPUH||
[color=939190]Call me Kanyeezee[/color]
Well Dame if these ****** thought about they self for a change/ Then maybe they can finally figure out how to get they self some change/ I done seen jealousy make ****** do t-terrible things/ How the song go, I did with Hov', oh yea iish'll never change/ That so, worry though, we are the cham-p-ions/ Spend a lot of time in Hamp-t-ions, do a lot of beats you can't be on/ Damn all these fans can't be wrong, damn B.I.G. you can't be gone/ Make those beats thugs want to rock, make a ***** feel just like 'Pac/ Make it street but it just might pop, make it straight to the mountain top Had the Chi' on lock, when they finally heard I signed with Roc/ Came in the game, changed it again, changed everything, yeahhhhh/ If you feelin this here, throw your ****** hands in the air

Back
Top Bottom