OSU looking like #1

Quote:
to counter that,

Is kansas worthy of #1?
Is Hawaii?

be thankful that you guys are O$U, because any other team with a lesser known football history would not be #1 with the schedule O$U has played.

TEAM NTWikia

Quote:
based on what? what a dumbass statement, i'm guessing you aren't much of a thinker there :lol:
laugh.gif

Don't get salty, you know it's true. OSU hasn't been a team worth talking about since Maurice Clarett played for them. Last years team was exposed for the frauds that they were. If there weren't so many inconsistent teams this season, this lousy squad wouldn't be # 1. I would bet the house LSU or Florida would demolish this team if they played. That number 11 ranking you guys received from the jump was charity. You're squad is nothing more than a paper #1, frauds!!

USC fans are salty because the Trojans won't be in the title game this year, next year or the year after that. I wonder if you guys will still be calling OSU pretenders when the Bucks blast USC next year and the year after that in non-conference games.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Quote:
USC fans are salty because the Trojans won't be in the title game this year, next year or the year after that. I wonder if you guys will still be calling OSU pretenders when the Bucks blast USC next year and the year after that in non-conference games.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

^ How are the Indians pretenders?
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
They are winnning, I'll give them that.

Their comp is NOT impressive at all.

there is NO debating that. I dont care who your favorite team is. The Big Ten is just not good this yr.

they better beat Michigan, thats for damn sure

I agree completely with the following statement/s.

It is what it is.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

The question I have is, IF they lose a game, how far should they drop?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
^ How are the Indians pretenders?

You're right, let me rephrase that. Your state is filled with 1 choker (Indians) 2 pretenders (Cavs & OSU) and 1 pathetic organization (Browns). You happy now?

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
USC Trojans​

Quote:
Gunna, hook it up with the 2006 Ohio State "Kool Aid" Buckeyes photo album
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I had alotta classics in there too
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

OSU is the #1 ranked team enough said.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

SC fans?! Really?
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
That number 11 ranking you guys received from the jump was charity. You're squad is nothing more than a paper #1, frauds!!

This dude is mad as hell!
:wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
I AM.. The Remix Album

Instead of worrying about OSU being #1 I worry about BC being #2.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
Writing off SC for the next three years based on a loss to Stanford, .
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Quote:
no different than writing off OSU this year for a loss against Florida last year.

laugh.gif

The reason OSU is getting so much slack is because they feasted on a weak schedule. The Big Ten is awful, and the Buckeyes didn't play anyone in non-conference play. Yes, the Buckeyes are #1, no one is taking it away from them, but they have yet to play a meaningful opponent.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
USC Trojans​

Quote:
The reason OSU is getting so much slack is because they feasted on a weak schedule.
ALL
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
I AM.. The Remix Album

^
that's all I'm saying. 1 game from a season ago...
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Quote:
tOSU started at #11 and all the teams before them lost, so they moved up.. they did not jump any body everyone else fell to lesser teams and thus tOSU moved up.

TRUTH.

Its amazing how much hate Ohio been gettin lately from people who's favorite squad don't even make the championship games.

[jay-z]Jealousy, that's a female trait.[/jay-z]

Quote:
with a 100% Tebow, Florida > OSU
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Back
Top Bottom