OT- Thailand- Phuket and Bangkok

Hey there I live in Australia but in June/July im going to Thailand for a family holiday and was wondering if anyone here could give me some inside info on the best places in Bangkok and Phuket to get hopefully real nike and jordan shoes but if not just the best place to get any shoes and clothes.

Cheers

Cheers man that helped heaps

If anyone else has any info it would be greatly appreciated

I was there last December. Siam Paragon Mall is probably THE mall in Bangkok. They got all kinds of brands in the Mall like Stussy, DC, G-Unit etc. But Thailand is a Football/Soccer country. So most of their stuff there is football related. For the goods you got to head on up to the stores that were said in the guide.

For clothes you could head on up to MBK [Mabungkrong (not sure on the spelling)] it's about a 5-10minute walk from Paragon Mall. They have everything from electronics to clothes. They also have a nice shop that sells New Era fitteds (Top Floor near the movie house)

There also this huge weekend market that sells things from tee's to jeans at super cheap prices. The name and place escapes me but i'll try and get back with more details.

^ rrrriiiiigggghhhhhttttt. :\
ohwell.gif

Pathumwan Princess Hotel

444 MBK Center, Phayathai Rd., Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand.

Well thats where im staying and im only there for a couple of days so not that much time to go to far around but thanks heaps for that man iv heard about the market so hopefully i have a chance to go to that but everything you said helped heaps. Not sure where the hotel is in relation to the places you told me about but hopefully its not to far

Back
Top Bottom