Other Brand Kicks you would love to see retro the right way....

I had some real dope old Lotto's that I actually copped from a Marshall's when I was a little kid.

Like 88. Don't know the model name or anything. At that point there weren't really that much as far as skate shoes out besides Airwalks and Vans but once they built a Marshall's in our area we'd cop weird whatever kicks...Pony's, Lottos, Diadoras. If it had a flat type of sole they were skateable and if they sucked then whatever. But I had these Lottos that were a 3/4 top and the collar was sorta quilted. 

[edit: Found a flick of the Lottos but I had all blue ]

Some cats are already doing the Ellesse Assist. 

I remember going to Newark to cop these after seeing Natas rock them in Streets Of Fire.

This colorway is cool minus the herpes in the blue ankle strap area.

I had Orange / Red ones from Market St for $24.99!

Last edited:
I had some real dope old Lotto's that I actually copped from a Marshall's when I was a little kid.
Like 88. Don't know the model name or anything. At that point there weren't really that much as far as skate shoes out besides Airwalks and Vans but once they built a Marshall's in our area we'd cop weird whatever kicks...Pony's, Lottos, Diadoras. If it had a flat type of sole they were skateable and if they sucked then whatever. But I had these Lottos that were a 3/4 top and the collar was sorta quilted. 

[edit: Found a flick of the Lottos but I had all blue ]

Some cats are already doing the Ellesse Assist. 
I remember going to Newark to cop these after seeing Natas rock them in Streets Of Fire.
This colorway is cool minus the herpes in the blue ankle strap area.
I had Orange / Red ones from Market St for $24.99!

very yes to lotto, diadora and ellesse. and the herpes is ostrich print leather. player ****. brrrrr

Last edited:
Kangaroo Walter Paytons with Panda Fur linings....

so cold...so heartless...

Although Shaq might not cop on drop day...

Last edited:
patiently waiting...
please retro these adidas, only shoe i really want from yall 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom