"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Received the Mink NVB3s today

F708ED34-01E9-44E4-9063-CA750DE3D1CC.jpeg

Went TTS. They do fit longer than my Edge+ and Sky+ in the same size, but I’d be okay with it. I want to order a 1/2 down for comparison.

On try-on out of the box, they felt like a firmer INVC or like a bouncier Epic React to me.

I’m not feeling this cw as much as I thought I would. I’m waiting on the women’s marquee cw to restock. The cw of the sole would look great for a swap I have in mind.

The most shocking thing about Tracksmith making a Pebax daily trainer is that it costs less than $200...

$198 lol
although i am intrigued with pebax insole and midsole as well. sucks it’s such a high retail price since they do look good but more proven shoes at that price point to choose from

Triumph 20's didn't work for me because of an abundance of heel slip. A shame because they worked and felt great otherwise. Did pick up the Shift 3 instead and found the increased softness and lightness(almost an ounce lighter) to make it a wonderful cruiser. This will be amazing for long runs too.

shift3.jpg

I used the Speed 3’s for a 10 mile race 2 days ago, they did great for pushing a decent uptempo pace. For coming back from plantar fasciitis they really protected my feet well when I was trying to run a solid effort without going all out (or I would have picked a carbon plated racer). Really impressed with them!

My Novablast 3 keep getting pushed back from RR sports. 10/20 for a ship date now....ordered mid Sept.

Back
Top Bottom