"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Tried on the Triumph 21 today - they felt great. I’ll probably bite.
I love the 20, just ordered a pair of the 21 RFG version. Just the right amount of bounciness and cushion, but not too soft/sinky like the Nimbus 25 or Hokas with CMEVA foam. I also have the SC Trainer 2, SuperBlast, Kinvara Pro, Mach X, Boston 12, Invincible 3, Prime X Strung 1 & 2, Endorphin Speed 3 and GlideRide 3 in my daily and easy rotation and keep coming back to the Triumph and the Speed 3, and to a lesser extent, the SC Trainer 2 and SuperBlast.

I love the 20, just ordered a pair of the 21 RFG version. Just the right amount of bounciness and cushion, but not too soft/sinky like the Nimbus 25 or Hokas with CMEVA foam. I also have the SC Trainer 2, SuperBlast, Kinvara Pro, Mach X, Boston 12, Invincible 3, Prime X Strung 1 & 2, Endorphin Speed 3 and GlideRide 3 in my daily and easy rotation and keep coming back to the Triumph and the Speed 3, and to a lesser extent, the SC Trainer 2 and SuperBlast.
Thanks!

Id.me discount isn’t working for me on Saucony.conn for a medical discount. I’ll try tomorrow morning and chatting with CS.

Had a few run in the EPro3s. They’re not bad, but I prefer the 2s.

Second longest run of the year in them today

IMG_0562.jpeg

rfx45 rfx45 do you know what the dunks are that you get access to by using the Nike running app?

just got a notification from the Nike app

rfx45 rfx45 do you know what the dunks are that you get access to by using the Nike running app?

just got a notification from the Nike app

no clue

the SA i spoke to about it the other day had no clue either, just gon be a surprise

did you try it out?

I forgot to, but did get a notice for these member exclusives just now

1698358390278.png

yah i did the ”mom run” where the coach talked about postpartum stuff :lol:

all that and i passed anyways

so that was the release?

shhh ain’t even up anymore, least for me

yup, i added it to cart and its still on my ndc app but i also so on solelinks that they released at millenium shoes too

its just early access i think so if you’re interested, it‘ll probably release later again

yup, i added it to cart and its still on my ndc app but i also so on solelinks that they released at millenium shoes too

its just early access i think so if you’re interested, it‘ll probably release later again

yea I assumed soo.. they did that with couple others too

november 10

I LOVED the NVB3s! I haven't experienced FF Blast+ Eco yet... but it seems like that's ASICS' version of ZOOMX (scraps) in the Next Nature line.

NB and Asics have been busy so far. Where is Saucony? :nerd:

more on the minor updates for their general mainline stuff, bigger stuff on the trail side slowing flowing in and bigger updates to the endorphin line due early "24 (big fan of the updates)

Back
Top Bottom