"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I'm going give them superblast a go when they drop here. I still haven't picked up a pair of Novablast 3 yet due to lack of decent colourways so might as well! Same thing really with the NB SC Elite v3

Got my Rebel V3 in today and was disappointed to find the toe box height doesn't agree with my feet. Shame, was looking forward to those.

Will COROS ever support NRC?!

I'm currently using the Fenix 6X Pro, but I'm wiling to jump onto the COROS ship if they integrate NRC. The display on the COROS watches looks so crisp!

COROS-Pace-2-Watch-Faces.jpg

NRC lost all of my previous running history last year. Deleted the app since then. Will try tomorrow if it actually integrates w my Coros.

NRC lost all of my previous running history last year. Deleted the app since then. Will try tomorrow if it actually integrates w my Coros.
Had to reinstall and update both apps. Coros x NRC:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-180327_Nike Run Club.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104-180327_Nike Run Club.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 205
Yelp... so long Garmin...
jacksparrow-sinking.gif

Now, selecting the model to purchase is the next step. I'm deciding between the Vertex 2 and the Apex 2 Pro.

finally! about to jump ship and grab a coros too. been waiting for the NRC integration

NRC integration is actually the most important thing to me tbh. Been using NRC as long as I've been tracking my runs. NRC is buggy as hell but I keep going back to it because I prefer looking and tracking my runs from there. Glad to know I'm not the only one lol.

The main reason why I use NRC is because it has logged my all time mileage. I also link it up with Strava. But, yes, I mainly look at NRC when I look at my runs then Garmin for more in-depth statistics and metrics.

Funny enough, I think the only people I know who use NRC are in this group haha. Everyone else around me uses strava, but i'm also the lone coros user among garmin people.

haha yeah strava users everywhere, but NRC is great in that every now and then you can get some sort of reward for using it like recently just getting 3 months free of NBA league pass for running 5 miles. reasons like that are why i still have my runs synced up on there, otherwise, strava is good enough for me

haha yeah strava users everywhere, but NRC is great in that every now and then you can get some sort of reward for using it like recently just getting 3 months free of NBA league pass for running 5 miles. reasons like that are why i still have my runs synced up on there, otherwise, strava is good enough for me

Haha fair.

Between my running and cycling friends, it’s come to the point that we spend more time on strava than instagram.

Thanks for the feedback, do you know if they're comfortable? The Legacy 96 and Fusion 2.0 look good, the new pack that came out looks enticing.
karhu’s are definitely a little firmer than Nike react or ASICS FF Blast. From what I know, they tend to cradle the arch and mid foot a little more than most running shoes, so if you need a bit more support underfoot, they are perfect for that.

karhu’s are definitely a little firmer than Nike react or ASICS FF Blast. From what I know, they tend to cradle the arch and mid foot a little more than most running shoes, so if you need a bit more support underfoot, they are perfect for that.
Thanks for the information brother!

Finally saw and tried on the EPro3. They definitely felt more agressive than the 1 and 2s. This was the only cw available, and the sparkle aesthetic is NOT it lol

B0B8B185-6D06-41CA-A4E6-2231E4DCA855.jpeg

E7891FD0-9197-4B93-929E-AA2B17ED0AC7.jpeg

Any here run in the NB SC trainer? Surprisingly had a few friends like it all for the same purpose (tempo long run shoe). Thinking of giving it a shot if I can find it below retail.

Back
Top Bottom