Other races think white people smell like wet dogs?????!!!

Where have I been on this? Listening to a radio show, somebody revealed that they always thought white people smelled like wet dogs... is this a well-knownthing amongst other races? I've never heard this before...I turn to the diverse nation of NT for help on it..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

All races think other races "naturally" stink

so are you confirming or denying this particular one?

i don't wanna be smelling like no wet dog...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Where have I been on this? Listening to a radio show, somebody revealed that they always thought white people smelled like wet dogs... is this a well-known thing amongst other races? I've never heard this before...I turn to the diverse nation of NT for help on it..
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only when it rains or they get wet...I had white suitemates at school and everytime they got out of the shower it smelled like they had just gave a lil puppy abath.

lol i thought everyone knew that.

not all white people tho, but I have met a few white people who have a similar smell.

it was always more of a joking thing than a reality but there is a small amount of truth behind it.

I knew a white dude once who stank like wet dog all the time.. But when it rained
sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
I was just talking about this with my cousin yesterday.

I was at a shopping outlet, taking a break on a bench and watching people walk by. I went on to say that I noticed white people look like they smell.
All I said was that they looked like they smelled, not that they actually do...maybe
ohwell.gif

I've heard that before. Although, I can't recall personally saying to myself, "Blake over here smells like a wet dog".

eek.gif
White people smell like wet dogs? Since when?
eek.gif

On the real tho, I'm pretty sure I dont smell like a god damn dog...aqua di gio FTW.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I've heard that before. Although, I can't recall personally saying to myself, "Blake over here smells like a wet dog".

laugh.gif
@ "Blake".

I think everyone has the potential to stink like a wet dog.

It's not like a white person cleans up, takes a shower, splashes some cologne on, and then smells like a wet dog just because they're white.

However, one of my boys, who's Yugoslavian, always finds a way to smell bad.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

I think everyone has the potential to stink like a wet dog.

It's not like a white person cleans up, takes a shower, splashes some cologne on, and then smells like a wet dog just because they're white.

However, one of my boys, who's Yugoslavian, always finds a way to smell bad.
hahahaha I knew a Yugoslavian kid in HS who had the same thing. Just a guess, but I think it may have to do with the surplus of body hair.

i think white people are the only one that get yellow pit stain on white tee's
laugh.gif
...i see plently of those at the gym
sick.gif
roll.gif

I've never heard this before, but in general when any particular "race" is dirty, sweaty and filthy, they tend to smell bad. Black, white, asian,hispanic, latino, Indian, you name it. All people have the capacity to smell like crap. The person who routinely smells the worst at my work is a black guy.Other than him, there is a little Filipina with the worst breath imaginable, she radiates it like 5 feet around her. What can you do?

Back
Top Bottom