OTHER THAN SNEAKERS...

What do you have in multiples that you may as well consider a collection?

Me:

Neckties.
Fitted Hats.
Cuff Links.
Boxers & Wifeys.

fitteds

comic books and comic cards from when i was younger

white tees.... lol i swear i got about 3-4 trashbags full from years of just using them once....need to take a trip to Salvation Army

i want to collect women..."big love" style...to bad i cant get any...

naw but serious...

music
electronics....

wants to start a collection of studio equipment in the near future

video games
smile.gif
especially nintendo

nes-snes-n64-gamecube-wii

game and watch-og gameboy-gameboy pocket-gameboy color-gameboy micro-gameboy sp-gameboy advance-gameboy sp-gameboy ds

still gotta get the dsi..but yeah you get the picture
laugh.gif
smile.gif

DVD
CD
Hoodies
Too many jackets, smh
SLAM magazine (haven't subscribed in 3 years though)
Autographed memorabilia

Comics (not much since the late 80's but I do have a good set of choice books)
Be@rbricks and other Kubrick goodies
Fat Caps (just started)
Art (just got an OsGemeos/"Nos Somos Penta 1/1001, and a Dave White/Pigeon Dunk oil on canvas , love Parra, Shepard Fairey, Dave Kinsey, & Dalek ...need a print or 3 from Shepard, Dalek, & Kinsey ... my Enjoi decks will do for the Parra art ... for now at least
wink.gif
... Oh yeah ... SwizzBeats is pretty good to ... I think his stuff may be overpriced though)
Watches ...I want to get my watch game up ... but I can't afford the ones I want yet
grin.gif
$3K is the most spent on a watch thus far ... but if I can get the ones I wantthe $3K one will be the cheapest collectible I own
pimp.gif

Magazines ( I don't collect them but I have way too many ... Rock has seen what I keep in the living room ... folks gotta have something to read while theywait for a brother)

I need to get out more
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

VHS
Diecast Cars

I also want to step my watch game up... stuck with 2 g-shocks and a kenneth cole joint, been eyein a black Nixon for a good minute but cant force myself topull the trigger.

grin.gif

been eyein a black Nixon for a good minute but cant force myself to pull the trigger.

^^ Pull the trigger and get that Nixon! Great brand!! I want one of them too ... I love the oversized face ... but I really want one of these
devil.gif

Panerai-2027.jpg

I think this is the 44mm case but that's good enough for me
wink.gif

^ Just my luck... copped 'The Sentry' black on black for $75... retail is $170 on the nixon website so I got a steal
smokin.gif

zoom.jpg

The joint you posted is nice, might look into buying that one too
wink.gif

grin.gif

i remember in the 90s i had a whole rack of RL gear.all i wore was polo from the draws to the socks to the wife - beats..messed around and made brownies on afriday for the weekend, and totally 4got my clothes was downstairs in the condos-laundry. I remembered i had left them there on tuesday , but by then it wasall GONE....FTL.. the maintenance guy said he threw them away b/c they had been left there for so long. I said yeah ok you kno you prolly swiped my shh., andproceeded to cold still em in the face. he aint fight back so i hit em wit another 2 pices and that was that. they let him go after that altercation. stillwaiting on reiimbursement. not really....

Back
Top Bottom