Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

Can he really recover from this?

Seriously?

I mean we could at first chalk it up to immaturity...stupidity...or just insanity...he lost his girl etc...but How will dude over come this?

But this aside, his next album will be classic anyways.

laugh.gif
Kanye arguably has no classics. His last great album was Late Registration.

Link to him wylin on this white girl Taylor. Even tho I haven't seen it I'm pretty sure it was staged. That's how MTV awards shows get down. Theycan't get good hosts so they do extra %@+%$!%$ like this...

Aint much gonna change for Kanye. Has he had any real backlash for any of the stupid shh he does? I'm sure Bill O'Riley gonna call him a pinhead tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

But this aside, his next album will be classic anyways.
Judging from his last two, this is a false statement.

I agree, this was low. I'm pretty sure he lost a few teenage fans with this one.

Shouldn't affect his music though. I can't think of any other rapper THIS consistent in the past decade.

in the days of twitter & instant news, this will be forgotten in a week or less.

by the time his next album drops nobody will remember this.

why anthony mason came out wit stunner shades and a tight short sleeve button up and baggy jeans and dissed some swifyt chick i kno nothing about ?

well at least dude didn't say anything demeaning about her....just said beyonce had the best vid

....but on another note yall cats gotta stop making threads
laugh.gif

I'm a big Ye fan, but I think the hole is pretty deep. He still will sale albums, but the backlash behind this is going to hurt him.

People will be over this soon. Hell the boos weren't as strong the third time they mentioned his name
laugh.gif
. He'll be alrgiht.....I still think it was staged.

I really hope this was staged, because that was one of the worst acts of class I've seen. Big up to Beyonce for calling up Taylor near the end to let hergive her speech. I wonder how this will float with Hova.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Kanye arguably has no classics. His last great album was Late Registration.

Link to him wylin on this white girl Taylor. Even tho I haven't seen it I'm pretty sure it was staged. That's how MTV awards shows get down. They can't get good hosts so they do extra %@+%$!%$ like this...

Aint much gonna change for Kanye. Has he had any real backlash for any of the stupid shh he does? I'm sure Bill O'Riley gonna call him a pinhead tho
laugh.gif

Kanye will be remembered for having at least 2 classics....probably 3...

But I don't think he will lose anything from this...everybody already knows hes a a-hole...
If anything this B...move will give him all the attention that he loves...even wit out a album out...

Lol it won't matter in a couple of days, and his next album will sell more copies than 808's.

If R. Kelly can piss on underage girls on camera, I'm pretty sure Kanye will be okay.

Robert Kelly set the bar for ridiculousness so high that other bruhs can get away with this type of **$# with no worries. Thanks R.

Back
Top Bottom