Out Of Respect

Originally Posted by jermz101

Great idea OP those are both my role models
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

not really a fan of folks od'in on mike jackson passing...

wow.....just when thought these people posting negative sh** couldnt be any dumber another moron shows up.....im not really a fan of u at all......im sureno one will be OD'in when u pass

Originally Posted by arrjae

cartoon characters?
what?
anyways....i couldnt find the actual video, so ill post the making of it...
pimp.gif

once again, RIP MJ
Its kinda crazy how instantly I started feelin like a kid while watchin this vid and then I started trippin like a kid would when Jordan asksJackson if he is gonna be around Spain in August. Being like dam id be struck if Jordan asked me what my plans are.

R.I.P MIKE DAMN.... DIS MAN CREATED SOME OF THE BEST MUSIC OF THIS CENTURY.... THE BLACK COMMUNITY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

I knew somebody was gonna make a topic about this. I think this increases the likelihood that they release. dopestop is right though, more people care aboutthe shoes, and not Michael Jackson.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

lysolflow wrote:

wow.....just when thought these people posting negative sh** the truth couldnt be any dumber another moron realist shows up.....im not really such a fan of u ......im sure no one I will be OD'in when u pass

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Somebody's mad!
he's extra salty, isn't he?... but i fixed it....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

How many think JB should release the Air Jordan 7 Borduex to Commorate Micheal Jackson. Some of the funds would go to Micheal Jackson's family. I know it seems like a pointless thread but I'm sorry no !%!$ this hurts.

R.I.P Mike the KING of Pop U R GONE But Will Never Be Forgotten
ohwell.gif

Yes release the Borduex, for Michael Jackson, no thanks, just because it is long over due.. And as far as part of the proceeds going to his family, give me abreak. If they aren't already rolling in the cash then perhaps they should get a job.

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

How many think JB should release the Air Jordan 7 Borduex to Commorate Micheal Jackson. Some of the funds would go to Micheal Jackson's family. I know it seems like a pointless thread but I'm sorry no !%!$ this hurts.

R.I.P Mike the KING of Pop U R GONE But Will Never Be Forgotten
ohwell.gif

Yes release the Borduex, for Michael Jackson, no thanks, just because it is long over due.. And as far as part of the proceeds going to his family, give me a break. If they aren't already rolling in the cash then perhaps they should get a job.

word... the realist $hit you ever wrote, family...

lysolflow wrote:

wow.....just when thought these people posting negative sh** the truth couldnt be any dumber another moron realist shows up.....im not really such a fan of u ......im sure no one I will be OD'in when u pass

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Somebody's mad!
he's extra salty, isn't he?...

a man looses his life and all u clowns can do is joke.........yaw some lames. You feelin left out cause you cant comprehend this man'sgreatness cause u judge people.....but if Michael Jordan passed you'd be on here cryin an sh**.....you to dumb to realize they 2 in the same. This man isdead of course im salty........kids these days.......SMH.......you obviously have no clue who this man was......i feel bad for u

a man looses his life and all u clowns can do is joke.........yaw some lames. You feelin left out cause you cant comprehend this man's greatness cause u judge people.....but if Michael Jordan passed you'd be on here cryin an sh**.....you to dumb to realize they 2 in the same. This man is dead of course im salty........kids these days.......SMH.......you obviously have no clue who this man was......i feel bad for u

This is 2009 and people are still stupid as ever.
tired.gif

Don't let them get to you man, +$$$ them ignorant haters.

R.I.P Micheal Jackson

i think they should bring back bordeux's because they're a good shoe, not because Michael jackson died.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

lysolflow wrote:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Somebody's mad!

a man looses his life and all u clowns can do is joke.........yaw some lames. You feelin left out cause you cant comprehend this man's greatness cause u judge people.....but if Michael Jordan passed you'd be on here cryin an sh**.....you to dumb to realize they 2 in the same. This man is dead of course im salty........kids these days.......SMH.......you obviously have no clue who this man was......i feel bad for u

you shouldnt... cuz i'm no worse off than i was two days ago... dumb folks like yourself wanna have a pity party over a cat that made songs when its ACTUALHEROS out dyin everyday protecting our society and fighting our wars.... i got a new word... not hypebeast.... but MIKEbeast... for salteeeee cats likeyourself who are gonna forget this in two weeks...

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

lysolflow wrote:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Somebody's mad!

ACTUAL HEROS out dyin everyday protecting our society and fighting our wars.... i got a new word... not hypebeast.... but MIKEbeast... for salteeeee cats like yourself who are gonna forget this in two weeks...

Mikebeast to the fullest right here.....jackson an jordan.....young cats like you cant comprehend who this man was and what he did....this a sad day inAMERICAN HISTORY.......not just african american history... And those ACTUAL HEROES u speak of.....Michael Jackson was one....he saved more lives then u canever imagine. He will NEVER be forgotten. One day i'll tell my kids where i was when MJ died. Whether u wanna forget or not Michael Jackson's legacy isalready cemented in stone FOREVER......so who cares if little ol you forgets.......
laugh.gif

Long live the legacy and dream that was Michael Jackson.......
pimp.gif
......imdone schoolin these children in this thread....holla.....MJ fa life.....
tired.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom