Out of the last 3 what are the best jordans for basketball

What are your guys opinions. Based on strictly basketball performance and comfort wise what one would you suggest. Not considering the looks or the price. Between the 22, 23, and 2k9?

I think the 2009 would be one of the best, if not the best Air Jordan performance-wise.

22s n 23s...
i played in my 22s last season n they were good
played in my 23s this season n during the summer(indoor) they were also good....

havent played in the 2009s YET hah....that is if they put the price down!

i would say the 23s overall!

i havent played int he 2k9s so i can really say ne thing about those but the 22s are one of the better performing jordans that ive played in.

i'd say xx2 as of now, i have the xx3's but only plan on using them for casual wear, and i have yet to have the 2009 due to lack of funds/steepprice
laugh.gif

Toe to heel transition on the XX2 feels a little strange, and most of the heel is pylon anyway, so whatever cushioning you select it doesn't make a bigdifference.
I found the lacing system of the XX2 PE provides a more snug fit.

XX3, i found a little too stiff at the forefoot, and not stiff enough around the ankle. Since it has full length zoom on heel to toe transition it
beats the XX2 hands down.

Your milage any both shoes may vary.

22s, these might not be the best looking ones but I got me a pair for bball, which I hardly play, and a pair for everyday use.
23s are too narrow and I havent tried the 2k9s

I'll rock with the 22's. Not really feeling the 2009's, they look like a payless shoe.

Back
Top Bottom