Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 8 hasn't dropped since 2007, when there was a different type of crowd.

Wonder how folks will take these.

May see the same fate as the Fire Red 5s like Magic stated, and be available a few days after release.
The last time an 8 dropped was '08 and it was this c/w.

May order this one perhaps, the playoff 8s definitely.

Never owned a pair of 8s before. How do these fit in general? I've read they're rather big - so should i get half a size down?
My foot is wide, and i wear sz. 11.5 on 1s,3s,4s and 11s.
What sz would u recommend on 8s?
Thx! :smile:

Don't expect these to be well-received. Hopefully that means I can get a pair. *que birdman .gif*

I would normally cop but too much heat. You guys can have em, I'll wait till they get reretroed.
Playoffs as beaters and Aquas as non beaters

Last edited:
Wow these were the first Jordans I ever bought back in '94 when I was 9. I remember Jordans being very expensive and got these ON SALE a YEAR LATER in a DEPARTMENT CLOTHING STORE (times sure have changed).

I also recall kids clowning me for wearing the "old Jordans" lol. I didnt care though, wore these until the straps tore off. Must cop for me. :smokin

still have my CDPs crispy so will be definite passing

.... only want chrome 8s........

i have too many red/black shoes so passing on playoffs...  but will consider aquas closer to release
Chrome 8s with my D-will jersey would be
smokin.gif

looks like the 8s are going the be released in 1000 different colorways just like the 1s 4s 5s 7s 9s 12s and every other roman numeral ..

Absolute classic. However, I only buy sneakers I'm willing to wear and between the midsole cracking and outsole yellowing these are a tough sell for me. I love looking at them though...

Love the 8's, but this is probably my least favorite colorway. I plan on getting another pair of aquas and black/chromes if they come out

i'll be passing on these bugs,   but prob scoop up the playoffs, chromes, and aquas (if they even confirm these).   I'm actually curious to see how the "phoenix suns"  8's look.  There's a few pictures when I googled, but i think they are photoshopped.   No real detailed pics of the shoe yet in my searches.  Hopefully it's a mostly all black upper with hits of purple and orange

One of the few VIII's I love. Shoe is just a classic. These will def be copped! Hope that the paint won't chip as bad as previous pairs (wishful thinking - knowing JB they'll probably be worse, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom