Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How easy?
If you live near a College, Community College, University, or one of those tech schools (Devry, ITT tech, Univ of Pheonix), just go in there, place a "free" ad on their bullentin board (i.e. looking for a programmer,  student or professor).  I recommend showing them via your laptop or tablet one of the videos on youtube (see link below) so they understand how it works.  A skilled programer can write a simple program in a few hours to a day (or a couple days depending on what's going on in their life) for you.

Click the links below, watch a few of the videos to get an idea.  Some of these people sell their programs, but it's safer to buy it in person, just so the programmer can test it out on his/her machine in front of you.  A few of my friends use their own.

1.) https://www.youtube.com/results?sea....0.0.76.668.12.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.Hj3D7CW5WkQ

2.) http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/02/discussing-nikestore-nike-rsvp-major-flaw-exposed/

Hope this helps...

The game will NEVER be the same!

Last edited:
I personally wouldnt wear the hat. Just looks likes your trying to hard to match a simple white and red shoe lol

and w.e. you do dont wear lot29 with it just to get bugs on a shirt 
roll.gif

not hating tho or trying play anyone just do what u like. Thats just my 2 cents

Last edited:
I really don't think this is going to be a difficult release even in the new bred and concord baby climate. Though i could be wrong maybe all the beasts go for their first pair of 8s.. but like ive said before white/red jordans are always super easy cops.

id guess it would depend on how limited they are...if i had to guess id say less made than the 13s but idk

I don't think these will be as hard to get (still tough tho) as some of the other releases because of the 5's releasing two weeks after

I don't think these will be as hard to get (still tough tho) as some of the other releases because of the 5's releasing two weeks after

I hope so, but we all know how "they" troll. I need these and a fresh pair of Aqua's in my life.

8s were one of my favorites in high school but the crap quality has kept me away, and i fear its no better this round ...

****** ... can we just get a pair with no midsole cracking after 1-2 wears?

You misunderstood my post, I meant I regret wearing them to death which is the reason I need another pair. Yall try hard for laughs

And again...

You liked a shoe, you wore them...alot. What's the regret? :smh:

No one was reaching for laughs, I was just telling truth.
They are shoes, wear them.
The more you like them, the more you wear them, nothing to regret.

I believe that this release will be a hassle on how they advertise them.

The "Bugs Bunny" name should bring out a lot of beasts and kids.

I just don't know how many people will pass on these JUST to cop the Grapes in 2 weeks.

smile.gif
pewter paint ordered, I can finally finish painting my 03s with that little sparkle
laugh.gif
nice share your finished work for sure! i'm thinkin about doctorin these when I snag 'em.

I'm pretty nervous about this release cuz there just doesn't look to be anything else comin out this weekend as of now.  I'm hoping we get a big announcement n these can slide thru more easily.

I really hope that JB fixed the paint chipping, but I'm sure they haven't. If the HGG 13s that just dropped are any indication of future releases JB is literally just trolling us at this point. And the shoes keep selling out #viciouscycle

I really hope that JB fixed the paint chipping, but I'm sure they haven't. If the HGG 13s that just dropped are any indication of future releases JB is literally just trolling us at this point. And the shoes keep selling out #viciouscycle
What's wrong with the 13's?

And again...

You liked a shoe, you wore them...alot. What's the regret? :smh:

No one was reaching for laughs, I was just telling truth.
They are shoes, wear them.
The more you like them, the more you wear them, nothing to regret.

I'm regretting that now they are busted and they could have lasted a lil longer allowing me to skip this release without a problem. Just because you like a shoe that doesn't mean that you have to wear them all the time.

Last edited:
I really don't think this is going to be a difficult release even in the new bred and concord baby climate. Though i could be wrong maybe all the beasts go for their first pair of 8s.. but like ive said before white/red jordans are always super easy cops.

Nah their first pair of 8's will be the aqua's or playoffs. Im leaning more towards aqua's though.

I may pass these up but I'm curious to see how bad the paint chipping is on these before cop any 8s

maybe its my area but i dont think the he got game were that limited i snagged my pair. Then again i was like 10th in line lol but the lines were wrapped around so limited or no limited ppl were leaving unhappy lol

He was talking in terms of the limited quantities.

Nope, meant the AWFUL quality of them. One of the worst retros I've seen

Edit: and FWIW I never complain about JB quality. It is what it is and won't change. The HGG 13s were another level of bad, IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom