Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should
man there seems to be no hype for this shoe! i havent heard many people talk about this shoe cause everyone is preparing for the grapes idk if these are actually gonna sit on shelves or not but good luck to whoever is gonna cop
idk how it has ZERO hype I personally love these along with all the 8s

Really going back and forth on these. Im def a fan of this shoe, but for whatever reason i'm just not that excited about copping. Might hold off and cop later on. I have a feeling there will be restocks.

The Fire Red V colorway was an anomaly. Rarely ever do OG colorways sit and why, who knows. People like to convince themselves that every other release will be similar to the Fire Red V's, they sleep and then something like the "He Got Game" release comes along and everybody is like "Damn... I didn't know these were that hyped!" Point being, if you want these 8's you better jump on them like they were a limited release. Better to be safe than sorry. :D

Last edited:
I remember the CDP VIIIs sitting for a long time, but I think that was somewhat because of them being paired with the XVs.

These should be widely available. Many small shops got two a size run compared to one with the XIII's.

I'm really passive on this release. If I get em from (Im not saying publicly 
smile.gif
) cool if not, oh well. I like the Aqua 8's better anyway. AND like it was said before, the Grape 5's drop next month as well.

Where I live it's hard to get my size so I paid 247 shipped on eBay and they are set to be delivered Thursday. Ill let you know about the quality and post plenty of pics. Gonna try to get the grapes early too to avoid hype.

The Fire Red V colorway was an anomaly. Rarely ever do OG colorways sit and why, who knows. People like to convince themselves that every other release will be similar to the Fire Red V's, they sleep and then something like the "He Got Game" release comes along and everybody is like "Damn... I didn't know these were that hyped!" Point being, if you want these 8's you better jump on them like they were a limited release. Better to be safe than sorry. :D

white red 12s right before space jams in 09... white red 13s right before cool grey xi in 2010.. white red xiv right before concords in 2011. Fire red 4s last year after nike gouged everyones wallets with olympic releases. fire red 5s this year. and now these right before the grapes..i still say easy cop like all white red jordans.

im not worried mines locked down but if it wasnt i treat every release like a QS :tongue:

Damn... looks like I missed out on the raffle assuming it was Wednesdays like in the past.
Dont think you missed out yet...In my area raffle entries are always takes on wed. and thurs. for a sat. release. Usually spots that don't get a lot of pairs run out of tix quick on the first day. But spots like HOH serramonte give out tix until 5pm thursday. They make the calls to the winners on fridays, but ive also been called back the day of the release (Sat) more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom