Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
for people asking about NTSF I called earlier and spoke with an employee who said they will not be getting any jordans (dont know if she meant no jordans at the new location at all or just no 8s)...looks like they will be doing the rsvp for the barks tomorrow though.

Not sure if this was posted but its interesting View media item 373169

Nobody cares. It's really sad when people want to be exclusive on a GR shoe. It's a shame it's come to this. Nobody wants the shoes because they genuinely want them. They want other people to gawk and stare because they want to be the "freshest". Funny how times change. Being "fresh" used to have a lot to do with being original and creative, not cookie cutter.

Usually get most my stuff online, but going to pick them up in the AM.. its FCFS at Footlocker in my area. Should be a relatively easy pick up. (hoping)

This will be my first time getting jordans on release date because i am kinda of tired off waking up in the middle of the night bidding on ebay. Is it easier to buy it at the online retailers  like nike or at the champs down the street but the only have 2 shoes in a size 10.5. What should i do?

Got my pair on locked. But it's retail $160 + $20 shipping + $8 tax.

A little steep, but do you think it's a fair price?

First timer, try online at 8am at all major retailers - Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, Finish Line, Footaction, Nike.co, if all that fails id walk to the Champs down the street and get in line.

Got my pair on locked. But it's retail $160 + $20 shipping + $8 tax.

A little steep, but do you think it's a fair price?

You are only like $10 over most online orders from your big name stores... so it seems fair to me.

$20 shipping better get there in 3 days or less, but that's just me.

Honestly surprised theres a single person buying these.

Did you guys not get the memo lol
This guy 
laugh.gif

Not sure if this was posted but its interesting
Nobody cares. It's really sad when people want to be exclusive on a GR shoe. It's a shame it's come to this. Nobody wants the shoes because they genuinely want them. They want other people to gawk and stare because they want to be the "freshest". Funny how times change. Being "fresh" used to have a lot to do with being original and creative, not cookie cutter.
you just wanted to get that out I see.  Footlocker was making it so mom and pop stores can't feed resellers.  I understand how you feel, but that was a Freudian slip.

around the block from Wagner HS.. how were you during the storm?
Oh no doubt. I'm always over there. Belong to the J right there so I'm in the neighborhood a lot. Not too bad. Some trees down and power out for a couple of weeks. Thanks for asking. How about you?! Things seemed fine over there since its basically the evacuation area and one of the highest points in NYC lol. But still saw trees go through houses and power lines down

around the block from Wagner HS.. how were you during the storm?
Oh no doubt. I'm always over there. Belong to the J right there so I'm in the neighborhood a lot. Not too bad. Some trees down and power out for a couple of weeks. Thanks for asking. How about you?! Things seemed fine over there since its basically the evacuation area and one of the highest points in NYC lol. But still saw trees go through houses and power lines down
yea we were good.. luckily my whole area was.. I volunteered at that evac thing lol.. do you play ball at the JCC league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom