Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calm before the storm haha
roll.gif

I'm already at my local mall and there's a good 20 people at different doors outside. The hard part is knowing what door will open to get into the mall. Depending on what door they open will depend who gets to the stores first

Just read through the thread and seen that the making the early link for JJ doesn't work no more ? is this true ? 
nerd.gif

Parked at the mall. Seems like I'm the only one here waiting. Only few cars here are either maintenance people or janitorial workers at the mall. Looks like this will be an easy cop for me. Suburbian towns and cities >>>>>>

Copping two 11.5's

I'm already at my local mall and there's a good 20 people at different doors outside. The hard part is knowing what door will open to get into the mall. Depending on what door they open will depend who gets to the stores first

Lol that's ******ed, you should call mall security now and next time, they will answer. they know which doors they open. Or the people who work at the store.

Last edited:
Pe
Lol that's ******ed, you should call mall security now and next time, they will answer. they know which doors they open. Or the people who work at the store.

The bad thing is that people tried that and the officer and/or mall security told everyone that they opened the doors randomly but I'm in now and there's a good 25 people or so. My footlockers (20 people there) not getting the barkleys only 8s but footaction is getting both so I'm all good

Last edited:
Damn so I predict the same scenario out here in Boston...

Yeah the main mall is packed but I went to a town that's 5 minutes from where I live and there's a smaller mall. The bigger and main mall is like 20-25 minutes away. The main mall is probably packed with way more people

Have a pair on reserve at the mall :pimp:

Any coupons/codes available for FNL on these? I think people were still having luck with the discounts on these recent releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom