Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you know your mother isn't going to let you put $6000 on her card..
hahaha man i'm at work and i needed a good laugh
roll.gif

went to mall got pair... added posites n 8s to cart on ndc while in line and copped... than got home a hr and half later added to cart on eastbay just to see if i could n let it go... this was easy everywhere!

got through on ndc and EB. Cancelled my NDC since I got the size I really wanted on EB. Happy 420 y'all ... now off to Record Store Day!!!

I didn't even know they were added to the cart at first at NDC. Nice cop and seem like a lot of people are having success.

Congrats folks and to those still trying, eastbay still have them so don't give up

real sneakerheads want these.. not about the hype or anything just people who really like these.

So you gotta be a sneakerhead to like these...or if you don't you're not? Lmao. Makes sense.
not saying that just saying not becasue of the hype just because they like the shoe. not like the other releases like the royal 1s, and the others cause of it being limited

pretty easy to get rubberbands go a long way with keeping the bunny ears together (no bun intended).

All and all happy about the quality always loved 8s since I my first pair of aquas.

I've been waiting years for Nike to release the XIIIs again....last night my three year old daughter had her first nightmare, so mommy sent daddy in to calm her down. I ended up falling asleep and didn't wake up until 9AM EST. My wife comes in and wakes us up, she tells me she scored my standard two pairs....daddy is very happy...and the world is a better place. Now I need to find more space in the house since I have about four closets full of retrospect and classic kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom