Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I blame it on the alcohol .....nah its my Ph my wife kills me she set it up. Sometimes I put a word and it changes on me and its to late for me to change cuz I don't pay attention ...,the? I need a little help is the AJ1 bugs drop sat. And the 8 some week from today wich one's will be hotter look

Which ever ones you like better. Don't ask other people what looks better, it's about what looks better to you

Base your style off of your own tastes, not the tastes of another.

I know but I like both but I can only get one right now and then get the other iam sure the 8's are going to be hot and hard to get after iam going with the 8

Those '93s will probably still sit on the shelf well after RD. The 8's will sell out within the hour after they're released. I'd try to grab the 8s first and if you strikeout, then get the '93s if you want them. Like the other guys said, it's all in what you want and can afford at the time.

Anyway...My pair from '03 started yellowing around the mid sole, but the rest of the shoe looks close to new. Debating on copping just to have a fresh pair.

I guess these were the prequel to the real joints.

air-jordan-8-white-black-true-red_02.png

Wonder if those who copped the 8.0 version is feeling salty now?

laugh.gif
Anyone who copped those should be salty no matter WHAT happens lol

Can't wait for the release. It feels like the shoes will be hard to acquire with so many fans of the shoes.

I'm going to say that 8.0's are the worst thing JB has ever put out in their history as a company.

No. The fusions were FAR worse. At least the 8.0 was similar to the Alpha 1 with comfort and modern tech in mind. They don't hold a candle to the real thing, but I've seen much worse for sure.

I guess these were the prequel to the real joints.

air-jordan-8-white-black-true-red_02.png

Wonder if those who copped the 8.0 version is feeling salty now?

:lol:
Anyone who copped those should be salty no matter WHAT happens lol

exactly ...8.0's are complete crap

I had a pair of the white/royal blue 8.0s

They looked pretty good to me, like an updated version of the 8. (Duh) but comfort wise they were pretty great, my only gripe is the patent leather toe.

6 rings are the worst thing that JB ever put out.Maybe the Son of Mars too.

Last edited:
^ :x

Straight flat at the bottom? No curving at the toe cap?

And what size are those? The toe box is long as hell :lol:

Bad show!

No. The fusions were FAR worse. At least the 8.0 was similar to the Alpha 1 with comfort and modern tech in mind. They don't hold a candle to the real thing, but I've seen much worse for sure.
*imo they are the worst to look at.

Wasnt that much hype when the released the first time. I know theres a lot who missed out then and the young guns who were too tiny to cop will get these. These are really good when strapped up, straps out will kill the quality of the shoe in the long run. Hope they bring back the all blacks :smokin:smokin:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom