Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol its aight i usually get my 1's half a size smaller than the rest of my shoes

Last edited:
I remember back in '02 when the French Blue VIIs dropped, around my way there were 50,000 people lined up and they were only doing Twitter RSVPs -Crazy!

I remember back in '02 when the French Blue VIIs dropped, around my way there were 50,000 people lined up and they were only doing Twitter RSVPs -Crazy!

Missed out on 5 raffles I entered that day |I

Then, went on ebay to see what reseller prices were like....

:lol: :lol:

Shoe releases really do suck nowadays.

Last edited:
I hate how shoes are released these days. Online used to be easy now it's a competition between hypebeasts, resellers, etc., rsvps and raffles and all that just seem straight up silly to me, haven't tried them yet but it just sounds like it shouldn't have to be like that. I guess the world can't be perfect but it is pretty sad how simple this generation acts

got my 03s in and my paints. 
might be able to carve some time out this weekend.
lookin like it shouldn't be too hard of a project.  
if ya'll want i can post 'em here or just link to the restoration thread. whateva

Link to the SC&M Thread and my 2003 resto in my sig.

I may take a few more pics in a minute

Random...flame/roast me if this comes off as a dumb question....why should JB update a RETRO card? when their really is, in my opinion 15 "retros" or shoes Jordan laced up at some point
The cards for the 12s(flu game and white/red) were updated.It went up to the 2k9.

Jordan laced up 16s, 17s, 18s I seen him wearing gingers before and 18s obviously and 17s both in wizard colors so theres more than 15 "retros"

Gonna be the first to say it, don't get to excited over theses retro poster cards
employee's R gonna start jacking them from the boxes just like they did
With the hangtags on the Chicago X's & the playoff twelves.
Now GS sizes R selling out to the hypbeasts and being sold on EB.
The next thing will be these retro poster cards being sold on EB.
So if you dnt get a card head to EB to purchase your card for $twenty dollars!...
Just wait and see after the first official release with the card, and people don't
get that will be the topic of the aftermath release.

Gonna be the first to say it, don't get to excited over theses retro poster cards
employee's R gonna start jacking them from the boxes just like they did
With the hangtags on the Chicago X's & the playoff twelves.
Now GS sizes R selling out to the hypbeasts and being sold on EB.
The next thing will be these retro poster cards being sold on EB.
So if you dnt get a card head to EB to purchase your card for $twenty dollars!...
Just wait and see after the first official release with the card, and people don't
get that will be the topic of the aftermath release.

ok

Remembered purchasing these in 2003. Bought them at footaction at the time. Went to my car and inspected the shoes. Then I saw the jumpman in the tongue upside down and quickly went back to return them since they had a huge line at the store. Thankfully they still had my size.

Man that would be f'd up if I bought a pair and I didn't find a retro card. i'm going to open up the box when I purchase them to see if mine has one and if I don't find a retro card inside I'm going to ask for it.

Damn, im flipping through the channels and i see corny *** bow wow on 106 & park wearing the 8s :smh: watch the hype start to build...

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but about retro cards, I remember back when Jordan's came with retro cards and people would get pissed on eBay after they buy og pairs and complaining they didn't get the retro card.

Bow wow is the poster boy of the sneaker market. Before it was that other guy Terrance. Why you think they sit on the couch like that. Man I miss Free (the mass appeal) not so much Aj. **** I miss great music videos and decent retros. I'm to old for this ****.

View media item 358988

^ The only 8s I own are the Peapods from 2007 and they fit TTS to me.

All Jordans usually fit me TTS except the 11s which fit half size small.

Last edited:
Getting used to posting my apologies for double post. These are my 03 bugs bunnies tried on but never broken out. The grey on the midsole seems dark in some pics due to lighting but does have a grey blue metallic to them. I will see the 2013 retro this weekend and decide if I want those. I will say if you have a opportunity to buy the 03s do it.
There real leather and when the crack you can easily paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom