air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-2-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-3-570x376.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-4-570x406.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-5-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-6-570x462.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-7-570x377.jpg
Wew!!

Last edited:
I would buy these even without the retro cards, could care less if I don't get it.  I just want the shoes.

Gonna be the first to say it, don't get to excited over theses retro poster cards
employee's R gonna start jacking them from the boxes just like they did
With the hangtags on the Chicago X's & the playoff twelves.
Now GS sizes R selling out to the hypbeasts and being sold on EB.
The next thing will be these retro poster cards being sold on EB.
So if you dnt get a card head to EB to purchase your card for $twenty dollars!...
Just wait and see after the first official release with the card, and people don't
get that will be the topic of the aftermath release.
nah why would employees risk getting fired over some silly card that they probably can't make money off of
eyes.gif

I'm really hoping I can be able to locate a pair of these come release day, I actually been thinkin about pre-ordering these so I don't have to wait in lines and mess with all that hassle..If I can avoid all that it's worth the extra money

Saw these in person today. Quality looked good. No bad stitching, decent material. I'm buying. What I and the store clerk couldn't understand is why the retro card only went up to the 22 on the back.

Saw these in person today. Quality looked good. No bad stitching, decent material. I'm buying. What I and the store clerk couldn't understand is why the retro card only went up to the 22 on the back.

JB using the same old retro cards as the 2007 releases of the 8's. cheap ***** couldn't even print a new card? :x

I really think/hope that jordan/nike hype dies down so releases go back to how they were. I can't believe how nike treats their consumer smh, but we ( including I) still buy but I'm still on the fence about these I never owned any 8s.

I really think/hope that jordan/nike hype dies down so releases go back to how they were. I can't believe how nike treats their consumer smh, but we ( including I) still buy but I'm still on the fence about these I never owned any 8s.

Yeah I can't wait for the kids to jump onto the next big thing
So everything can go back to normal.

Stealing retro cards to make a buck?? :smh: wtf is going on?

When is this "buy everything Nike" hype going to end? Don't even know the history but call them must haves.Ten year olds doing sneaker reviews on YouTube.. No end in sight :nerd:

Might have to go back to them high school days and start rocking Air Force 1's again

it won't end. the new generation is extremely simpleton and they bite so hard on any and every fad that's out. rappers straight got the folks brainwashed. they think it's so cool and they gotta be "in the game" to be somebody. dudes with names like intheshoegame and **** hahahahah it's sad

See thats the kind of shiit that scares me about ordering online. How does that trash pass quality control?

Sorry about the mulitple posts, but these are definite cop for me. 8s are on of my fav j's so its a no brainer. Quality seems decent from pics on here though. kind of hard to tel..

My wish is to wake up around 7 maybe wait for an hour bc I'm a 12 go inside drop straight cash and come back out with nobody still trying to get inside and fast walk to my car sit these on my shed so I can pull em out in October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom