Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my video and not my size

Last edited:
Villa gave out tickets yesterday in my city (not raffle tickets...tickets for guaranteed pairs/sizes). They had A LOT. About 50-60.

Got my Villa ticket yesterday. There were only 15 people lined up when they issued the tickets around noon. Looks like they barely had 2 FSR.

Saw a pair of these at a local store's table at the RI sneaker thing yesterday.  Def looked like the same type of leather I saw on the FR4s last year.  I can't remember if I already got an RSVP but if I did I'll prolly be passin 'em on to a fellow 12 head in need.  I'm really excited for my project on the 03s I got.. which reminds me..newayz diff thread for the rest of that.

But as for the how to rock 'em?  I only rock mine casual and I usually will just do 1 strap.  Enough that the bottom one isn't pushin out over the top one, gotta keep the folds true... this week, finishin those puppies and we'll know for sure how I wear 'em then XD

Can't wait for my Corey Matthews 8's . Seems like every others week I decide to buy a new pair of Jordan's chicks just wanna hang out with me and drop there panties . Anyone else going thru this?

wtf are the corey matthews 8s? stop making up names it doesnt make you sound cool.

Im still on the fence for these. Glad to see they are coming with a retro card, and hope this trend continues because I miss retro cards

Should be an easy cop. Picked up two tickets today for a size 13 and 14. There were only 7 people in line and the champs received 48 adult size pairs but I had to make sure I was there early...Since they always only carry one size 14

I want these but then again I think I want the Grape 5's more.. so I think I can pass on these might be able to buy these later on I'm sure the resale price won't be as high as the Grape's

Looks like JB stalked up on cardboard for the retro cards and used the rest as support for the insoles haha

all local champs sports have been doing raffles since yesterday i came back 3 times when employees changed shifts since its one per person hahah

do the GS sizes come with retro cards? did they ever come with retro cards? mine came with one but wifeys didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom