Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the store. These were easy to get. They had plenty. I hope they make grapes like this.

Got my size Finally! sheesh now im just waiting on confirmation email from NDC...Next up is a pair for my girl 4.5 shouldn't be too hard to find

Picked up locally at my Footaction was too easy prolly 20 ppl or like 26 and usually my area is packed . My mom saw the shoes and was like oh I actually remember these COPPED WHEN I WAS A BABY OG HEAD haha

Went to the store. These were easy to get. They had plenty. I hope they make grapes like this.

Got through on FNL. My mall did raffles so i'll have to wait til after 6 to see any unclaimed pairs. Hopefully there are some left and i'll get to use my mil discount...and give FNL back there pair.

NDC was nice today. I must be 1/100 with them. fnl is usually my go to for online, but with the credit card errors and splash screen lately (missed the hhg's because of this), and got a call from my bank's fraud department for 8 charges.

Congrats to everyone who copped. Good luck to everyone still on the hunt. Should be a fairly easy cop. I cant decide whether to go back to sleep, or Wake N Bake. Happy Four20

Last edited:
Finally got thru on FNL for my 11.5 Now the fun part begins when I call in to FNL to have them manually apply my $20 WC reward card... it NEVER works for me online.. annoying.. OH well. I got my pair.. finally happy to pick these up..

so wierd I got a 9.5 from ndc then I got back on ndc and I have a another 9.5 in my cart after ndc tweeted sold out. I am about to remove it if anyone wants it bc I already got my order confirmation.

GOTTEMMMMMMMM FNL came throughhh. Waited for over 30 mins but it was worth it. Good luck to everyone still trying to get them.

Finally got thru on FNL for my 11.5 Now the fun part begins when I call in to FNL to have them manually apply my $20 WC reward card... it NEVER works for me online.. annoying.. OH well. I got my pair.. finally happy to pick these up..

u gotta put in the "coupon" field, not the WC rewards field. makes no sense, i know.

we are going to get the trick removed if you keep making it public, just like the old mobile trick smh!

Had to use the mobile FNL link since the regular one was getting me nowhere. Used my WC rewards card, looking forward to getting them by next week!

FNL Shipping Trick:

At the final step before you submit your order, click on edit shipping, a window pops up, hit save, and then submit your order. Free shipping

credit to c0w7ree

for whoever asked earlier,
which page is that. Is that the review page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom