Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was able to get through NDC for my size, and Finishline with my Rewards 20 dollars card for a size for my brother.

I can't believe, today was a good day.

Woke up 15 minutes late. Thought I missed out but waited on FNL until 5:50 and finally got through. Got my size 9.5 with ease.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I went at 715 today for an 8 am opening for my mall. Pretty big line compared to what it normally is but I think half of it was for the Barkleys (?) that were releasing today.

My Finishline alone got >400 pairs.

These came out real nice compared to the fire red Vs (my last jordan/fire red colorway purchase). I cannot wait to break them out.

smh. I finally got through on checking out on FNL and now they won't take the money I'm throwing right at them. Keep getting a credit card processing error.

That's why I didn't broadcast the trick instead shared it through pm. It's an obvious glitch in FNL's system and by y'all broadcasting it FNL will catch on eventually the same way they did with the backdoor link and mobile site.

Granted you want to help people out but if you really want to help people do it on the low so you don't spoil it for everyone.

Any one need a 10.5 ? Ended up getting 1 w/o the free shipping then went back to see if i could get the free shipping and got two of them. Was going to cancel my first order but I wanna help out the NT fam. Just pm me.

BE PATIENT with FNL! I got through on their site an hour later, but it was retail or bust on these 8's.

Nike hit an all time low. I bought a size 10...that has size 11 in the box. I know I shoulda checked before I left but I was in such a rush. Fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom