the brooklyn nets did not exist in 2003. smh
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
1. I already knew that

2. I already said that..

WOW, really tho?

the hype beast is a formidable opp
LOL now you calling me a hypebeast because I refer to a shoe that has my favorite team's colors as the nickname????????? Then isn't everyone who calls white/red shoes the "Bulls" a hypebeast??????????????????????????????????????????????????
mean.gif

View media item 376484  I better not call these the sixers, I might get schooled

Last edited:
Ah man, wore mines today & they felt too big...called around & found a spot with a sz 9 & those fit like a glove...smh this is the 2nd time were ive gone TTS on a shoe & had to get another pair cuz they were too big...I had to do the same thing with the HGG XIII
Seriously, the same sh*t happened to me. Luckily they are sitting and we were able to trade em out. My true size was truely way too big.

LOL now you calling me a hypebeast because I refer to a shoe that has my favorite team's colors as the nickname????????? Then isn't everyone who calls white/red shoes the "Bulls" a hypebeast??????????????????????????????????????????????????
mean.gif

View media item 376484  I better not call these the sixers, I might get schooled
damn you sound stupid.......unfortunately my friend you are the epitome of a hypebeast......

damn you sound stupid.......unfortunately my friend you are the epitome of a hypebeast......
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you don't know a damn thing about me. all it takes is me basically saying that a shoe matches my team, and i'm now the perfect hypebeast? Damn this generation is getting sad

Last edited:
Champs Sports at Chapel Hill Mall in Akron, Ohio. Maybe see if you can order from your local Champs...

Thanks. Bout to call them. Im in memphis and there was only 1 champs in town. Thats where i used to get all my kicks from til they moved to another mall then closed about a year or so ago.

mean.gif

you do realize the city series is actually based on them city and they even wore them in games... the bulls were worn by bulls knicks worn by knicks etc they just arnt nicknames they are associated with city for a reason. 

obviously.. all i'm saying is how is it SO WRONG to think they make a good Nets shoe?? people ganging up on me for saying nets and no one says anything about corey Mathews 8s LOL i'm done defending myself against all these dudes who are probably lil wayne and drake fans lol callin me hypebeast
roll.gif

Man, you guys need to get your panties out of a bunch, it was obvious Anthracite8s was joking...poor joke lol but joking netherless...just rustling some jimmies; at least someone didnt call em the Kungfu Panda 8s 
roll.gif

Last edited:
WOW, really tho?

the hype beast is a formidable opp
LOL now you calling me a hypebeast because I refer to a shoe that has my favorite team's colors as the nickname????????? Then isn't everyone who calls white/red shoes the "Bulls" a hypebeast?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :smh:
:smh:  I guess the ENTIRE city series 10s are hypebeast shoes?? It's now wrong to associate your favorite team with a colorway that fits them? Or did you guys just think you could school me thinking I had no idea about the Chrome nickname? Pathetic. View media item 376484 I better not call these the sixers, I might get schooled
jordan played for the Bulls tho. . . . . .

the city series was named after the cities tho. . . .

its lame/annoying that you're creating a lame nickname lamely. . . . .

i dont even use nicknames lol. . . . . .

thats an entirely different situation than yours. . . . . .

i understand you want to make yourself feel better by rationalizing a lame statement/idea, in all seriousness, i dont care what you call them at all bro, call them the nets if that turns you on, the same way you can call them whatever you want, i can call your statement lame

the fact that your favorite team is the Nets is kinda beastly behavior in and of itself

LOL you say I use girl logic you use NO logic. That was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. Done with you

Nets 8 was funny as hell.... I agree with Dee, I don't think Anthracite8s was being serious... Got me LMAO over here.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Knicks 8s to drop myself.... SMH.

Man, you guys need to get your panties out of a bunch, it was obvious Anthracite8s was joking...poor joke lol but joking netherless...just rustling some jimmies; at least someone didnt call em the Kungfu Panda 8s 
roll.gif
lol that would of been a better example than psycho was trying to think of a well known black and white movie since everyone called the 13s he got games

obviously.. all i'm saying is how is it SO WRONG to think they make a good Nets shoe?? people ganging up on me for saying nets and no one says anything about corey Mathews 8s LOL i'm done defending myself against all these dudes who are probably lil wayne and drake fans lol callin me hypebeast
roll.gif
what does listening to drake and lil wayne have to do with anything... and i listen to gambino black hippy joey chance the rapper & wale as if that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom