Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for helping with the creasing situation I put my wearable show trees in and hoped for the best. No creasing what so ever so far. The only creasing was a little but not even noticeable unless you look close near he laces at the bottom will post pics laters. Any difference between the white and black show trees?

The black wearable shoe trees are more stiff and the white ones are more flexible. The company says that the black ones are really only made for air force 1s but they work fine on similarly shaped toe boxes and can be trimmed if need be.

i wear a 10.5 in most my kicks. i guess with decent "wiggle" room. where can i get these besides ebay in NY? never seen them and whats retail for them? also whats the difference btwn those and the black shoe trees? sorry for all the questions but im new to these things.

Not sure where to buy in store but I got them from the official website, http://www.sneakershields.com/.

From what I've heard, these are the best ones. Better than those "force fields" you see in FTL/FNL/ect

The black wearable shoe trees are more stiff and the white ones are more flexible. The company says that the black ones are really only made for air force 1s but they work fine on similarly shaped toe boxes and can be trimmed if need be.

Thanks. Any difference whether or not one prevents creases more efficiently and works better?

Thanks. Any difference whether or not one prevents creases more efficiently and works better?

The black one prevents creases more as it is less flexible. I used the black ones in my Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s and anything else with a similar toe box, but even more so for shoes with a leather toe box as those are more prone to creasing. You do feel these things and they can be uncomfortable at times so its something to get used too. I tend not wear shoes that require them if I'm going to do a fair amount of walking.

The black one prevents creases more as it is less flexible. I used the black ones in my Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s and anything else with a similar toe box, but even more so for shoes with a leather toe box as those are more prone to creasing. You do feel these things and they can be uncomfortable at times so its something to get used too. I tend not wear shoes that require them if I'm going to do a fair amount of walking.

Yeah thanks for the heads up. I guess I will have to buy the black ones now. Anyway to fix this or is it too late.
View media item 379353
View media item 379349
View media item 379354

Last edited:
Anyplace still have an extra pair of these size 11? Thanks in advance I regret not getting 2 before

Yeah thanks for the heads up. I guess I will have to buy the black ones now. Anyway to fix this or is it too late.

View media item 379349
is that only after one wear? sheeeesh, might move these asap.

Yeah it's after only one wear in school so not alot of walking as I'm sitting in classes. I also had the wearable shoe trees (white) on. Anyway to fix this?
The pic that looks the worst from the side looks worse in the picture lol. What size do you have?

When does NDC actually charge your account for the shoe when its shipped???? I got some weird stuff going down
I used paypal and I had money in that account from a pair of shoes I sold on eBay so it just took the money from the paypal account right away, when I use paypal and then use my bank account as the option I usually don't charged for a few days, at least it doesn't show up right away on my online banking

Finally got my shipping confirmation. I may be more excited for these than any shoe in a while. Look beautiful on feet. Always been a favorite of mine.

OMG my shoes creased, I have to sell them
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
Viiis are known for creases. especially around the toe area and on the side of the shoe

UPS just dropped mine off and they don't look bad at all! No flaws on first glance and the leather is decent, better than the cement IVs IMO. No sizing problems on the try on either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom