Outlet Factory Updates!

does the outlet with the Old Loves put holds on shoes? I need to deposit my 3 pay checks first, im outta money. oh yeah, do they have any size 9's or 9.5's available? thanks

in regards to 9.5 it seems like they are running limited on sizes from the posts that have been going up, but you should definitely call asap and find out. i guess in regards to holds, it depends on the store and the person's mood because some could easily say no or yes especially if its a phone order.

blackcat23mj

I was actually wondering what the retail price of the Fire Red III's were when they first released. Not the outlet price. But I do appreciate your reply and thank you!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote:
btw i was just messing with you dont be a menace when i said the comment above about where to get the shoes. purely messing around...have a good one.
:smh:
smh.gif

also asked em to double box so hopefully they do it, total came around to $83.66
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Anything new at Ontario? .
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

F/S:AIR MAX 90 POLKA DS SZ 11.5, JORDAN I PATENT USED SZ 11.5, OBEY HOODIE SZ XL ($40), LRG XL JACKET $40.

Just called Prime and they only have size 6 then jumps to 11s.

Any info on other outlets these OLs could be? I tried calling special orders but no "love"..haha.
Nice.​

Quote:
Is it just me or does it seem like none of the people in the Jordan forum are aware that all of these Retros have hit Outlets?

^haha...ohhhh well....

anyway, good lookin out everyone. looking forward to getting a pair of OLs for regular wear
happy.gif

copped my old love size 9 from prime outlets for $75.54...they had a lot of size 9's left and a few other bigger sizes..only thing wrong with my pair is the toe box is a lil off..other than that very satisfied with my pair..goin to check out new love tomorrow in premium..

whoever had the sz 11.5 on hold if u didnt buy it its mine !!!!!!!!
i still wanted an 11 tho..........
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

yo were they supposed to call u to give out the tracking #?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i just read through this and im still wondering if any outlets still got fire red 3s size 9 or 9.5.

THERE ARE NEVER ANY UPDATES FOR EDIENBURGH, INDINANA ...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

any stores in NORTH texas still have fire reds or old loves in size 12-13?

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

Back
Top Bottom