Outlet Factory Updates!

^yes and that means he'll be the offical SoCal outlet insider right?! :evil:
devil.gif

im not so sure about that since he gave that response...haha hopefully he will since that outlet is nearby me. ive had some NT'ers here be nice enough to fill me in when i ask but hopefully we have some generous helpers out there. I know i provide updates when i get a chance. have a good night fellas and ladies
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

^Aren't you from the SGV area?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

^^ haha yes...i assume you are as well esp given the handle.

btw i know this is not outlet factory related but mods please delete if not appropriate...eastbay has for backorder Jordan Retro VII (cardinals, flint greys and citrus), IV (military blue, pures and blackcats), green bean Vs for sale. scattered sizes for the VIIs and FSR for the military and large sizes for pures and blackcats (starting around 13.5+) again if not appropriate please delete...just thought id help the community by spreading the word and giving back some knowledge i came across.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

^^^yea i seen that info in the jordan brand forum...any idea why the threads get deleted when one is started about it?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

its because its in the "Website/Store price updates for OCTOBER 2007" thread but i just wanted to let some of you guys know here since not many check that. but yea im bumed i didnt get to go in on the flint VIIs but o wells, 3 pairs of cardinals is enough VIIs for me.

just got my old loves from orlando in....boy are they B Grades fo sho! this is my 2nd pair of B grades (1st being the kobe 2 blk/maize) and the kobe b grades issues werent noticeable...these on the other hand is another matter. both my pair and my bro's had the same issue on the same exact side and only that one side too. well here are the pics...

btw stupid fedex destroyed the box it was shipped in (i asked that they be double boxed and they were, but apparently fedex has issues handling package as evidenced by the shipping label which was cut out of the original shipping box and placed on a HUGE box fedex probably replaced with.

The reasons why these are labeled B Grades...

My Bro's pair, his pair being more "wrinkled or crunched" compared to mines (only the right side interior side of the shoe has the problem. The outer part of the shoe is perfect)

My pair (only the right side interior side of the shoe has the problem. The outer part of the shoe is perfect)

just wondering if anyone has seen the air force player editions at any of the outlets...preferrably the lebron or kobe editions...thanks

thanks for the pics black cat. if my pair's liek that I wouldn't even trip about it, just hope mine isn't messed up in some other way
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

This may be a stretch, but does anyone know about an Outlet opening in Tuscola, IL? I heard about it through my work but I don't think they have opened yet.

Thanks!
e-mail: bbush31@gmail.com
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

yea the old loves were pretty bad, i inspected almost 100 pairs and only walked away with a few clean pairs.

how long does fedex take? still haven't called for my tracking but just wondering how long it usually takes
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

damn them @#%$ wrinkle , lol
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

well it took them about 4-5 business days for mines to arrive if i remember correctly...hope that helps. but yea get the tracking if you get a chance

Memphisboi55 haha yea they arent that bad...i dont mind only because im using this to ball in, got my 2 sets of OLNL already, just didnt want to ruin those playing ball and getting them stepped on etc. but not too bad at all, plus its only on the interior side of one shoe as opposed to both shoes.

Thanks for the detailed report, Boiler.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

based on your second pic, it looks like they are making moves for a new shipment to come in...wonder what it could be...
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

u guys are clutch with the picture updates :pimp:
pimp.gif
but seriously the selection is blah :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

so do u just take ur digi cam and take the pic, i wanna kno so when i go i can help u guys out
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

^^^My phone has a decent camera and memory for days.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

^ Has anyone ever asked you if you were taking those pictures for NT?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Thanks for the update. Haha the last time I took pictures at an outlet, a worker there told me to stop because I could use those photos to make fakes. :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom