Outlet Factory Updates!

When you say black toes, you had me thinking they were the Black/Red/White version. I went and checked it out and they were the New Loves. All the shoes were pretty bad looking. The leather on the toes looked like they were bubbling, and most of the midsoles looked like a blue ink pen had exploded all over them. But if you're into that kind of thing, they had about 40 pairs ranging from size 8.5 to 17

okay heres the big one :

AIR JORDAN III FIRE REDS FSR WOODBURY COMMONS $79.99
they put them out this morning few hrs ago

my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

booooo nike . atleast they didnt deny they had them like they did with womens v's for $29.99 anytime people would call in and ask .
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Actually the person who answered said they have them but when i was transfered to mens footwear the dude said they dont have them but when i told them that the person who answered said u have them... he just replied maybe they were still in the back but it dont matter cuz We wont ship.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...Oh Israel, Surrender for Jehovah is Real...

Orlando Prime Outlets:

Jordan 1 Old Love (sz 7.5-10 & 12.5-17) $69.99
Jordan XI low Black & Yellow (FSR) $79.99

Orlando Premium Outlets:

Jordan 1 New Love (FSR) $69.99
10 Differnet pairs of AF1 Premiums ranging from $79.99 - $120.00

Nike Clearance Store in Kissimmee:

Nike SB Blazer Milk Crates (sz 10-11 & 13) $29.99
Nike SB (these resembled the Tiff's, don't know the name) $34.99

Mannchyld; can you please find out what af1 premiums?

EDIT: and can you give me the highway that kissimee premium outlet is on?

i forgot already and i'd like to direct my female friend to cop them for me :-x

also

THANKS FOR THE HEADSUP, Florida always gets heat and that clearance store has EVERYTHING FOR 29.99!!!
i got my 20-5-5s there on vacay, i didnt even have room in my suitcase with all the kicks i packed but i couldnt pass it up! lol

ALSO, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE ORIGINAL POST

niketown.nike.com/niketow...ystoresalbTEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!

Thunderchunk:
The Nike Clearance store is on 192 aka Irlo Bronson. The Nike website should have the full address and phone number on it.

Three00ZeeX:

The Old Loves at Prime Outlets looked A Grade. As for the New Loves at the Premium Outlets, I had to go through 10 boxes to find a pair that looked decent. I ended up swapping shoes to make a decent looking complete pair. Funny thing is the cashier screwed up and sold me a pair of New Loves & a Elephant Print iPod case for $33!

Cabazon Update:

- white/grey Kobe 2s - fsr - $74.99
- black/yellow Kobe 2s - scattered sizes - $74.99
- lebron 4s - white, playoff - fsr 89.99
- air force 25 - black w/yellow stitching, white/gold, white/navy/royal, white/red and navy/white/red - fsr - $79.99
- air force 25 supreme - black, white - fsr - $99.99
- air max 360 supreme (running) - black - $129.99

- b grade cool grey jordan 11 lows - fsr - 89.99

can't remember what else was there.

^Thanks for that update! Nice to see other colorways of the Kobe II's hitting the outlets. Still waiting for the price to drop a little further though.

Quote:
can you give me the highway that kissimee premium outlet is on?

i forgot already and i'd like to direct my female friend to cop them for me
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Just hit up woodbury and grabbed a pair of fire red III's!!! only a couple pairs of 10.5 and i got one......i'd say that had about 3-4 pairs of each size left. they are B grade but you cant really see any major defects!

sniggih what's the price on those fire reds?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

UPDATE:

I called Irlo Bronson Kissimmee Clearance Store and they said they have a FSR for Fire Red 3's and they DO SHIP. Also, a pair of laser 5's in size 18 if your feet are big enough.

give em call; 407 397 1979

whats the price on those fire reds? and the numer to the clearence store is 407-396-0500
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

just called kissimee and copped mine in size 11, thank you ning 726. Im pretty excited about it. this is why I love this thread, and niketalk. (I love niketalk except for all those whiny mfs who always complain about all the shoes being wack.)

wow...i just called and they said thatw they didnt have them....have i been duped?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

u might have called clearance instead.
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Back
Top Bottom