Outlet question

Maybe I just work with idiots lol...but yea I work in the back so I try to stay on top of what comes in since no one else cares about shoes like I do
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Just call, but sometimes the employees are clueless.

same here in Sydney Australia, but the girls that work at the outlet are really hot/good looking... so you can forgive them
tongue.gif

same here in Sydney Australia, but the girls that work at the outlet are really hot/good looking... so you can forgive them
tongue.gif

Just call dude. Usually no numbered j's but on rare occasions peeps will return heat to the outlet. Just call and confirm

Just call dude. Usually no numbered j's but on rare occasions peeps will return heat to the outlet. Just call and confirm

Originally Posted by Daver

Most of the time the employees are clueless because they snatch them up before they hit the floor!
laugh.gif
. That's how it goes over here in the bay. At least at one outlet I know of..
must be talking of san leandro clearance outlet. went there once and will never go back. absolutely ghetto! just check out the outlet thread for some decent info. but if you're trying to get some b-grade jordan's good luck. the more popular ones everyone's waiting for are harder to come by.

Most of the time the employees are clueless because they snatch them up before they hit the floor!
laugh.gif
must be talking of san leandro clearance outlet. went there once and will never go back. absolutely ghetto! just check out the outlet thread for some decent info. but if you're trying to get some b-grade jordan's good luck. the more popular ones everyone's waiting for are harder to come by.

call and ask for someone in footwear, say your looking for a specific style of shoe (ie air forces, maxes, jordans) ask them what they currently have in stock. some outlets are better than others when it comes to customer service, but if you are specific about what you want, and ask for the specific deparatament you usually have better luck. also if you are polite and speak clearly

call and ask for someone in footwear, say your looking for a specific style of shoe (ie air forces, maxes, jordans) ask them what they currently have in stock. some outlets are better than others when it comes to customer service, but if you are specific about what you want, and ask for the specific deparatament you usually have better luck. also if you are polite and speak clearly

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

laugh.gif

YUUUPP. my boy knows some people that work there. Did you know they got b-grade LEBRON 8 SOUTH BEACHES? LOL..nobody did, except the employees. That's a come up..

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

laugh.gif

YUUUPP. my boy knows some people that work there. Did you know they got b-grade LEBRON 8 SOUTH BEACHES? LOL..nobody did, except the employees. That's a come up..

i'll have to check that san leandro one out. Whenever I go to outlet stores, they eitehr never have anything or the prices arent that good. in my experience.

i'll have to check that san leandro one out. Whenever I go to outlet stores, they eitehr never have anything or the prices arent that good. in my experience.

best bet is to call or ask people to post online if they went their, wish they had an online access too but they don't

best bet is to call or ask people to post online if they went their, wish they had an online access too but they don't

I say just go. An hour is not bad and even if you call you still need to see the condition and sizes.

I say just go. An hour is not bad and even if you call you still need to see the condition and sizes.

Back
Top Bottom