OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by superswag

sorry off topic but how do i get to riverbanks coming from las pinas or the south?
oy swag nice to hear from you again brotha! i bet youre after the windbreakers, ayt? sawa ka sa colors. as in!
commute ba? get off at cubao, fronting the pink fences on edsa is this fx terminal, look for the riverbanks ride (P30) and get off at the riverbanks mall/center. manong driver will lead the way. get inside the mall and walk straight till you see on your left the nike outlet store. you'd pass by mossimo.
if with a car, from south to katipunan, work your way via cubao/aurora ave. head on over to marcus hi-way/katipunan and drive thru that pink-coated flyover till you reach riverbanks center/mall on your right. do the drill
happy.gif

hahaha you got it! super limited nlng kasi selection sa iba so i'll check out which cw of the windrunners they have. might actually find something interesting! thanks for the help brother! appreciate it!

peace

ei D pare, did you cop one na ba? here's the pic of the available CWs at the outlet store in riverbanks. marami pa yan eh, di ko na nga lang nakunan yung iba.

http://hosted.drpic.com/CBZC6GLZU0

baka lang interested ka pa rin. thanx
wink.gif

yo jay-r thanks for the heads up! just looking for the right time to check out riverbanks since im from l.p... you know how far that is from riverbankshehehe!!!

good looking out pards!

the jordan XI low at mamplasan is gone. nothing much to note there now. a lot of people have been going there the last few weeks. same as the slex totaloutlet.

The white AJ 2009 is 5577 so I guess the price is the same or could be a little more expensive than the white..

Anyone know what shoes are those in the 2nd picture jrjmd posted? The white pair right above the Black/Blue AM90s. Too much sunlight I'm not sure ifthey're white/white low af1s, but they sure look like it. Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sir i3, meron bang zoom mvp x na white blue na size 10 or 10.5?thanks!!!!

THANKS RED

roam around the malls bro, particularly sm fairview, trinoma, sm north/the block, megamall and rob galleria. they all have what youre looking for. most priced@ P4xxx.xx, but there's one at P3xxx.xx only, i just forgot where exactly. been to these malls in the last 3 days. same goes with the mvp pop. nagkalatboth colorways.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sir i3, meron bang zoom mvp x na white blue na size 10 or 10.5?thanks!!!!

THANKS RED

roam around the malls bro, particularly sm fairview, trinoma, sm north/the block, megamall and rob galleria. they all have what youre looking for. most priced @ P4xxx.xx, but there's one at P3xxx.xx only, i just forgot where exactly. been to these malls in the last 3 days. same goes with the mvp pop. nagkalat both colorways.
oh okay.i saw a pair in my shoe rack but it's only less 10%.then in ns megamall, they have the zoom mvp at 40%off but its the pop cw. hehe. imreally after the white/blue ones.thanks!!!

THANKS RED

hey man, i answered your question in the proline thread.

youve been here long enough to know not to double post in diff threads
smile.gif

Picked up an AJ 2009 for only 5020 at Sports Warehouse Market Market... It was supposed to be 5577 but the guy told me that they'll discount it morebecause it was xmas season.. Also received some giveaways, a Nike headband and wristbands.. Was a great deal..

Sportswarehouse is offering less 10% on Nike and Adidas products on sale. If the item you wish to purchase is discounted 50% they will deduct 10% pa.

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Sportswarehouse is offering less 10% on Nike and Adidas products on sale. If the item you wish to purchase is discounted 50% they will deduct 10% pa.
Any branch?

Thanks for the update!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Any branch?

Thanks for the update!
wink.gif

Mamplasan.....Maybe that's why melo15fan got more discount on his 2009.

Back
Top Bottom