OUTLET STORE UPDATES

call the store for quick answers. rang em up earlier and i satisfied my questions. less unnecessary posts means a more organized thread. for the greater good.

as per outlet store riverbanks, same old stocks. lebron soldier III baltic blue and kobe dream seasons. lebron VI whie/red and lows.

mj46 had new drops last sunday. the person on the other line said that they had kobe V bruce lees @ P49XX but most of the good sizes are gone. left are size 14 and 15 as of 630pm today. some air max 1s were said to have dropped too...call them up for updates or better yet visit them at sunvalley pque...

^Yep, they had the BLs, but sz15 is the only size left because I just snagged the sz14
laugh.gif
it is P4970 to be exact, and they had good sizes as what the guy told me , not only huge sizes but also in sz9/10. The store has the Pacman SC in sizes 12-14, they are selling it for P5000, Air Max 1 blue in sz 12, didn't bother to get the price. Other than that no notable new shoes . Oh yeah they have the Team Pilipinas jerseys and shorts in wht and red colorways btw, but didn't bother to get the sizes

for those with gas money, sports warehouse mamplasan is having their "summer sale" up to 70% off. They claim to have new stuff. I suggest you call ahead 049 844 4110

ei ballerdoc, nice one! congrats on your pretty good deal!
smile.gif
thanks also for the other updates...was thinking of goin there but the rains swayed me away lol

dude the updates already suffice, no need to post those huge pics. mods might find your post belonging to the pick-up thread instead. you might want to revise. just my two cents.

lucky you to cop those. thanks for the updates.

^sarcastic? =p

nike in sm annex is owned by sm and is ala-sports central, a staff said.

still has some good finds.

zk5s, most cw except BL
the latest kicks
sz 10 pacman 2010 trainers
lotsa kicks on sale: zk4 phillys, puprle speckles, black speckles; hyperizes, hyperdunk PI, cradle rock low and away, huarache 2010, bb3s, lbj 7s, i forgot the others. be mindful though. they all come in broken sizes already.
pay a visit. worth the peek.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

zk5s, most cw except BL
the latest kicks
lotsa kicks on sale: zk4 phillys, puprle speckles, black speckles; hyperizes, hyperdunk PI, cradle rock low and away, huarache 2010, bb3s, lbj 7s, i forgot the others. be mindful though. they all come in broken sizes already.
this has its own thread

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

zk5s, most cw except BL
the latest kicks
this has its own thread

it would have been better man if you've mentioned the title or the link of the thread to show that you really know that the thread still exists and you intend to help. i knew i've come across sports central thread before but wasn't able to see it anymore so whenever i have sports central updates i always post it here.

zk5s, most cw except BL
the latest kicks
this has its own thread

it would have been better man if you've mentioned the title or the link of the thread to show that you really know that the thread still exists and you intend to help. i knew i've come across sports central thread before but wasn't able to see it anymore so whenever i have sports central updates i always post it here.

The search function is your friend.

zk5s, most cw except BL
the latest kicks
this has its own thread

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6641980#reply-6641980

dasmarinas city is in cavite right? nice,another outlet in the south.thanks for the info niophyte.

^wow thanks for the info niophyte! the south bein blessed with alot of outlets. will definitely check this out soon!

Club650
Lebron VII

sz10.5 up na lang

Daming MP shirts.. mukhang hindi bumenta to

Kobe Socks (Small)- Bought all 3 pairs left in the store. XL still available (White).  133 each!!

Jordan/Melo

Back
Top Bottom