OUTLET STORE UPDATES

hello! im just new here in nike talk. i want to know if there is any available lanyard in the outlets? thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Flu Games, damn, would want to get my hands on those. Too bad Dasmarinas is preeeeeetty far from my place.
laugh.gif

sir pm me your size and if you want i can get you a pair. It's just a walking distance from my place. Btw just webt there and got kobe5 for 4.9k only

Originally Posted by jefpoy

Flu Games, damn, would want to get my hands on those. Too bad Dasmarinas is preeeeeetty far from my place.
laugh.gif

sir pm me your size and if you want i can get you a pair. It's just a walking distance from my place. Btw just webt there and got kobe5 for 4.9k only
how much is the discounted price for the flu game? thanks.

Guys can you pls post the price for the flu game? I'm staying in the province right now but I will be going home this august. I hope I can still get my hands on them haha Thanks!!

laugh.gif

what cw is avaible for kb5? thanks

Visited MJ46 last sunday. I thinh the Flu games costs P5,500 if I'm not mistaken.
Kobe V - Bruce Lee sz13
Jordan VI V.Red - GS

HTH

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

laugh.gif

how much is the discounted price for the flu game? thanks.

the price of the flu game in dasca sports outlet is 4,700. and i remember they only have 9.5,10,10.5 and 11 remaining. as for the KB5, the colorways there are aways and bruce lee, i got the aways for only 4.9K and the bruce lee there was size 7 and 13. you can call them up just in case. their number is posted here before. 

called up mj46 yesterday and the price of the flu games is P4795. smallest size is 9.5

Originally Posted by jrjmd

called up mj46 yesterday and the price of the flu games is P4795. smallest size is 9.5
doc jeff, why is the price of mj46 for the flu games different from dasca sports outlet? but they do have the same owner

bruno?
happy.gif
the one i was talking to at the other line wasnt sure of what she was saying. everytime i ask a question she would consult someone pa for the answer hehe maybe it was a mistake. nways in dasca no more size 9 or smaller na?
happy.gif

bruno?
happy.gif
the one i was talking to at the other line wasnt sure of what she was saying. everytime i ask a question she would consult someone pa for the answer hehe maybe it was a mistake. nways in dasca no more size 9 or smaller na?
happy.gif

yes doc! bruno it is!, not sure if they still have small sizes? are you planing to get one? i will call them and will let you know if they have one

bruno?
happy.gif
happy.gif

yes doc! bruno it is!, not sure if they still have small sizes? are you planing to get one? i will call them and will let you know if they have one

thanks jefpoy
happy.gif
hehe nice seeing you here...thanks for the update. called mj 46 again and the other person said P4760 haha everytime you call its a diff price for the flu games lol

thanks jefpoy
happy.gif
hehe nice seeing you here...thanks for the update. called mj 46 again and the other person said P4760 haha everytime you call its a diff price for the flu games lol

confirmed doc, it's 4760 for the flu games. sizes are 9 1/2, 10 , 11.
smile.gif

ube, your avi came from MJ46 hehehe! you got your flu games na?
happy.gif
hehe let us know if you see anything interesting at mj46 i know you visit the place every other week hehe

dropped by again at MJ46 today:

AJ12 Flu games - s9.5, s10, s11 -P4,760
DMP VII - s10, s11 - P10,500
KBV - away (s12.5), bruce lee (s11.5, s15) -P4,900

lots of air max 90s, air max 1 and air maxims and recent Manny Pacquiao shirts too!

nike-air-max-1.jpg

Just like this pict, also in a blue colorway. And a safari themed AM1 and others were '09s AM1 maxims flywire (red and blue CW)

hey guys im on vacation here in manila and i was wondering if anyone can pick up the size 11.5 bruce lees for me? a family emergency occured and i wont be able to meet up until after saturday. i can meet up in the megamall/eastwood/bhs area and i am willing to pay 6000 pesos. but if you can meet me up where i am at i can pay a little extra as well for your troubles. i really have been wanting the lees and im scared its gonna be sold out by the time i'm free next week so that's why i need someone to hold on to them for me. please help me out niketalk! pm me if u can do it!

Hi anyone knows where I could still get some Kobe Chaos sz. 9.5-10? Thanks in advance

Re: Nike Zoom Kobe Chaos.. try looking at Royal Sporting House or Olympic village stores. I think I saw one in ATC or Rob Place manila.
Not sure about the sizing though. better call them up to be sure.

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Re: Nike Zoom Kobe Chaos.. try looking at Royal Sporting House or Olympic village stores. I think I saw one in ATC or Rob Place manila.
Not sure about the sizing though. better call them up to be sure.

Whats ATC & do you know the no. to Royal Sporting House & ATC?

Back
Top Bottom