OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Oh and i forgot to add,they also have the vip discounts.if you reached 10k worth of purchases,you'll have additional 5% off on your next purchase..

boys tanong ko lang kung meron pa kayong nakikitang jordan 6 oreo sa mga outlet except dasca layo kasi e. thanks

I hope they have the del sols in my shoe size.

Also Dasca said they'll be dropping the KD2 Laker Cw and KB Carpe Diem and Home Cw. Hope that's true.

Originally Posted by adge

boys tanong ko lang kung meron pa kayong nakikitang jordan 6 oreo sa mga outlet except dasca layo kasi e. thanks
Please check the NP thread for some infos.

Any sightings for Kobe 5 Dark Knight on Outlets (or other stores) (US10.5). Will really appreciate. Failed to cop a pair last time twas released.
frown.gif

@1Miguel, i think DK is still available at Tiongsan Harrison(Baguio) at 20% off.. Im not sure about the sz run though.. ill hit you back with the info.
@ MODs, pardon if posted in the wrong thread.. just want to help. erase if necessary..

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Any sightings for Kobe 5 Dark Knight on Outlets (or other stores) (US10.5). Will really appreciate. Failed to cop a pair last time twas released.
frown.gif

Saw the KBV DK at Sports Central in SM Manila yesterday.  Call them up to check if they have your size, 5366505. HTH.

@1miguel - i think this is not the right thread for this but i think size 9 is the biggest size for dk at sm manila sports central..

@mods - just helping out.. deleted if needed.. tia

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

Originally Posted by reigillm

market market sports warehouse already has the aj2010 breds
the first colorway? how much?

First colorway, 10% off at market market.

Saw them also at the NLEX outlet store and they were at 20% off, P6,636.00.

riverbanks update.. none.. walang bago same pa din mga andon.. nakita ko lang na ok is jordan 7

sorry pre dko na tinignan kung magkano at anong mga sizes.. try calling them na lang..

Back
Top Bottom