OUTLET STORE UPDATES

supaugly, the trainers are P2877 only. there were no size 9.5s. i was looking for that size too. i got the lone size 9s but i think there is a size 10. some other big sizes were left and an 8 i think...

been looking for that footscape in 10.5's..
thanks for posting!
pimp.gif

kuha na boss mackie!

i'll go there during my lunch break to buy some running shoes. i'll let you know if theres still 10.5's for those bad boys.

will post updates as soon as i get back.

mackie, hope you get your size...sorry wasnt able to ask for the size of that CW...

airkena, sorry wasnt able to ask for the size run of that particular CW...i think the mustard looking one has more sizes available.

lets wait for the updates of superswag...

boss mackie PM'd you.

2 colorways of footscapes are @ festival nike outlet indeed! thanks for the heads up/pics jrjmd!

notable kicks spotted were air jordan 1 alpha tinker hatfiled, jordan l'style, air max 95 (forgot the CW) and parra x patta varsity jacket (sz L on display).

HTH

no prob superswag, thanks for the confirmation too...

as for the max 95 its only one pair. a size 9. according to the manager it was a misplaced stock and is only 10% off...the jordan l'style is only P3,7xx if i remember it right...too bad didnt have my size...i think 10 is the smallest...  

go for it supaugly...

wow. nobody appreciated the footscapes for a long time until it got to Php1,799. Good for us! Hahaaha. Thanks for the heads up jrjmd!

been there yesterday..they were the slate am95's..only 10% off though..

as for the footscapes,they sell it for 2,398, not 1799!! madaya!!
frown.gif

^oh man! so i did see the correct price then. my bad for not posting it as i myself was also confused if the correct price tag was attached and was more focused on the sizes that different NTers were asking for me to check for.

i'll take fault on this...

i think festival had a mallwide sale that weekend, so the store chopped an additional 10% off the price.

Back
Top Bottom