OUTLET STORE UPDATES

LIBIS - 6382671

MARKET MARKET - 8866702 8864011

WALTERMART - 3321802

RIVERBANKS - 4751269

wink.gif

club 650 updates.. jordan 2010 4997 size 8,11.. jordan 2 qf 5,xxx dami pa sizes.. jordan 6 motorsports 5,xxx dami pa sizes.. 

Passed by Sports Warehouse Libis after practice today.

Notables
Jordan 2010 (white/black/red) - 40% off
Jordan II QF - 10% off
Jordan II Anniversary - 40% off
Jordan Alpha 1 Tinker Hatfield - 20% off (if I remember right)
Lots of Trainer 1's

I'm an Adidas kinda guy though and was, of course, disappointed with their Three Stripes offerings. The Nike stuff seem like pretty good deals though.
happy.gif

Oh, and almost forgot, the Motorsports are still available.
smile.gif

Damn, didn't see adge's post. -.- Still got pretty much the same stuff as when he was there, except with the addition of the anniversary II's.

guys, can you help me..

me and my friends will go to Tagaytay tomorrow. any outlet that i can drop by? any land mark?

TIA.

If you're passing through Sta. Rosa you can go to the outlet in Paseo de Sta. Rosa.

If you're passing through Aguinaldo Highway in Cavite you can visit Dasca.

Sports Warehouse Munoz has 1 pair of Kobe V Dark Knights size 10, 41XX. They also have 1 pair of Kobe V white/black/red size 10.5, 41XX also.  They're on the display in the front window, so you won't see them on the floor shoe stacks.

welcome to NT acecue! please read the ROC and contribute info to the threads to make your NTPI experience enjoyable and worthwhile!

as for your inquiry. i think the LBJ 7 PS only reached the dasca outlet. not sure though if there are still stocks left. better call them @ (046)4166697

there's also a buy/sell forum where you can post the shoes you want to buy or sell.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom