OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Saw that there's a NEW outlet store opening next month in Paseo de Sta Rosa. This time its at the back where the outlets of Mark's and Spencer, Mizuno, Payless, Gap/Banana Rep, Oakley (G-Force) are.

Saw the site where its being constructed and ITS HUGE! Psyched! Really disappointed with the current one in Paseo...

saw that Adidas outlet soon to open as well. Hopefully they'll have discounted NBA Jersey.

Nike Riverbanks - V5 grown low is not avail anymore.. saw 6 rings grey, jordan 1 orange, J13 white/red, Lebron 8 (grey) (triple black), nike Elite running socks.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

They have Jordan's like 6 rings cool grey, spizikes and jordan rare air (red) when I check it last Monday. On display are mostly size 8-8.5.

My office is just beside Riverbanks mall, I'll try to check what pairs they still have on my break.

thanks sir!

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone spotted these (jordan v5 grown low) in outlets? TIA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saw that on Nike outlet Riverbanks. Wanted to buy it but its sz12. I'll check if they still have it.

They also have AJ13 red white on sz 13

bro whats the number of nike outlet riverbanks?how many pairs of aj13 white red sz13 are there?thanks...

They have Jordan's like 6 rings cool grey, spizikes and jordan rare air (red) when I check it last Monday. On display are mostly size 8-8.5.

My office is just beside Riverbanks mall, I'll try to check what pairs they still have on my break.

if it's not much of a hassle sir, updates on the Lebron VIII (grey) sz and price? thanks a lot sir!

Originally Posted by donmega

if it's not much of a hassle sir, updates on the Lebron VIII (grey) sz and price? thanks a lot sir

That's fine we're here to help each other Bro
smile.gif
. Price are 30% off around 5k+. I think size is 8-8.5 but I'll double check it later.

Originally Posted by miggy27

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone spotted these (jordan v5 grown low) in outlets? TIA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saw that on Nike outlet Riverbanks. Wanted to buy it but its sz12. I'll check if they still have it.

They also have AJ13 red white on sz 13

bro whats the number of nike outlet riverbanks?how many pairs of aj13 white red sz13 are there?thanks...

Riverbanks Nike outlet number - 475 1269 - not sure how many pairs they still have but that AJ13 is sitting there for quite awhile.

They always have good items on bigger sizes sz13++.. I'll post it once they have new items, staff told me they'll have this week.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

How much for the 6 rings cool grey? Tnx!
Cool grey is around 5k to 5.5k as well.

sorry for multiple post, didn't noticed that there are lots of questions. Could have answered everthing in 1 post.

Originally Posted by donmega

if it's not much of a hassle sir, updates on the Lebron VIII (grey) sz and price? thanks a lot sir

That's fine we're here to help each other Bro
smile.gif
. Price are 30% off around 5k+. I think size is 8-8.5 but I'll double check it later.

thanks man!

Still looking for a size 10.5 all white Hyperdunk 2010. Went to Toby's SM North, unfortunately no more size 10.5.

^wait for a couple of weeks more and they might start popping out of outlet stores as they havent sold out well.

HTH

Further updates "Riverbanks center Nike outlet Marikina":

Jordan 7 white/orion blue "size 13" at 4500 ---
Cool Grey Jordan 6 rings "size 8" at 5500
Lebron 8 cool grey "size 7" at 5500
Lebron 8 xmas "size 8" at 5500

All items are last size, sitting there for more than a month now waiting for someone to cop them.

Its funny seeing this items being sold on sulit and ebay for a high price.
laugh.gif

any deals around manila? looking for size 11 - 11.5. my parents are visiting in the philippines and they could probably pick something up for me haha.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^ do you know the phone number of Riverbanks? I got the old number but it was unavailable, thanks
Here's Riverbanks number bro 475 1269. They're open 10am.

Nike Outlet Marikina have new items:

Hyperfuse low avail, staff told they still have lots of sizes avail. Saw lunar eclipse blue/white sole and Gray/orange sole size 10 for 4.5k. Here's their number if you want to call them: 475 1269.

Nike Pro Combat Top with Pads...Php719 at Nike Park Outlet Paseo Sta.Rosa 70% off

Also Avilable

Lots of different CW Jordan 1 Anodized
Lebron 8 All Black and Vet Day
Kobe V Ink and Wolf Grey

Anyone know the number of the Nike Store in CSI Lucao, Dagupan...? Let me know, thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom