OUTLET STORE UPDATES

The Hydros are around PHP1400...

I wasn't able to see the price tag of the LBJIII's... try calling na lang or if you can wait i will try to visit them tomorrow then will post the price

has neone spotted lebron 2s newhere? im looking for a pair..
if somone here is selling DS lebron 2s.. get at me..

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

LBJIII Birthdays PHP5110 limited sizes
All Star PHP5995 sizes 8.5 and 12 only
AJ VII Pacific Blue PHP6995 dami sizes
AJXIV low PHP PHP6995 dami din sizes

Quote:
LBJIII Birthdays PHP5110 limited sizes

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
where??? is there a size 7??? thanks..
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

^i saw some in market2x but i'm not sure if they still have it in your size..give them a call para sure... :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Huarache 64 Black/Blue PHP5095 plenty of sizes
LBJIII Black/Gold PHP5625 sizes 8,9 and 10
Air Max I Premium PHP3315 plenty of sizes
Air Max 180 Premium PHP3315 plenty of sizes
AJXIV low PHP5500 size 8.5 and 14

Hey eugene, could you pls let us know which outlet your updating next time you post stocks? Thanks man!

Are the Max premiums the black/red ones?
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

Sorry.. forgot to add.. It's in Market Market... I frequent that place kasi hehehe....

Gameover2,

Yup! It's the black and red one... BTW, the same shoes is only PHP2997 at Nike Park SM Manila, you might wanna call for your shize first there.. sayang din ang 300+ pesos
happy.gif

guys check out nike forum in greenhills,was there 2 days ago & copped VII cards for,get this,4617!!!!kya lng la n msydong sizes,def saw sz 13(multiple pairs),8(2x),9(1),huge selections dudes,Vc's,all sorts of melos(less than 4000!),pacific VII's(urine),other random basketball shoes,

I want that VII cards for 4617 pesos... You have a number of Nike Forum GHills?

I was waiting for them to drop by sa Sports Warehouse coz there are plenty of stocks at Athlete's Foot

Back
Top Bottom