OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Anybody has checked the Sports Warehouse in Libis if they still have the Air Jordan 3 DTRT ?Thanks!

saw a couple AF1 premiums at the outlet in subic near puregold..about 4,8k each...originally 8k...was these released here? dont really remember...1st time isaw them...

Thats almost less 50 bro..yup they were released together with the other city series AF1s.

Mackie, any other nice sneaks over there at Subic??

igie00:not much really...they got some puma's,adidas(superstar NBA teams,dont really know the price) PM me what your lookin for and i'll see if theyhave it there...

bulls90s: grey11 lows are still at 4,5k bro...pero i went to outlet in sta rosa last weekend and they have it for 50% off...around 3,2k..i'll be comin backfor those!! hehehe

haha ikaw na nga nauuna sa updates bestfriend marc! sabi ko sayo yung am90 na rejuvanation! so far yun palang..unless gusto mo yung hornets nasuperstar...meron dun..

Anybody been to Sports Warehouse Market Market recently? Any notable J's? Are there still Fire Red III's? Sizes and price? Many thanks.

Mackie: I'm just waiting for the AJ 22 to drop, mga less 50 siguro..haha it's been more than a year since it's release di pa ako kumukuha..reallydont like the whole shoe kasi tska na pag sobrang mura..Anyway pare if you don't mind, why are you always in Subic? just wondering because your the onlyperson that goes there and updates us on whats with the outlets there..btw, thanks man.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Anybody been to Sports Warehouse Market Market recently? Any notable J's? Are there still Fire Red III's? Sizes and price? Many thanks.

Went there more than a week agao..They still have AJ 8 aquas (forgot if they still have the orangeblaze and peapod), AJ11 lows-multiple colorways, AJ3puremoney and blackcats, AJ22.

There was 1 firereds but its a size 14 and its kinda dirty.

igie00 : i got my aj22's for 50% off in festival outlet but theyre renovating right now...i dont mind bro,its work..i have to go there atleast once a weekto see how things are doin..if gas were cheaper i'd go there just for shoes! hahaha anyway,just glad to help!

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

igie00 : i got my aj22's for 50% off in festival outlet but theyre renovating right now...i dont mind bro,its work..i have to go there atleast once a week to see how things are doin..if gas were cheaper i'd go there just for shoes! hahaha anyway,just glad to help!

alright mackie..the store that my brother call "the super old school NP"
laugh.gif
last time I checked Sports Warehouse Mamplasan(more than a month ago) it wasstill less 40 I think..ahh so thats why your always there..thanks bro for the updates..

have you been to the outlets at starmills?

^ not yet bro..but i will dont worry! i'll try to post detailed pics of the stores next time...i'll pretend to be a bigshot whos gonna order a lot sothey wont mind hehehe!

san ung sa may puregold? un ba ung malapit sa SM clark? sorry kung mali o wat.. hehe.. meron p din ba ung sa pasay road?

i'm in need! size 10 jordan spizike DTRTs! anyone know which outlets carry? i called up Marikina, they're out. help help help!

polkasquare: been to NP outlet in sta.rosa last month they still have DTRT spizike..

Back
Top Bottom