OUTLET STORE UPDATES

same question sir may parking ba dyan ??? and san nga yung place ano yung addres and land marks :smile:
smile.gif

thanks jeremy :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
san nga yung place ano yung addres and land marks

833 Dominion Bldg. Arnaiz Ave. (Former Pasay Road) Makati City, tabi lang ng 7eleven. tapat ng CitiBank, yung sa dulo ng Paseo de Roxas...

up to when yung sale? is there still a size 8 available for the kobe olys? thanks!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

The USA ZK1 is also available over at the Park Outlet in Santa Rosa. Call them to ask for the sizes available.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
The USA ZK1 is also available over at the Park Outlet in Santa Rosa. Call them to ask for the sizes available.

yes its available also at sta.rosa... @50 off

(02)520.8497 (manila line)

B Grades means the shoes have manufacture defects like minor scratches,extra stitches,yellowing etc.

Quote:
B Grades means the shoes have manufacture defects like minor scratches,extra stitches,yellowing etc.

thanks rapsa!!! B Grade? ABSOLUTELY NOT

very good condition. FRESH OUT THE BOX! :smile:

b grades??? tingin ko no such classification dito sa pinas.... pero madami sa mga benta may mga sobrang glue and marks na..... pero pwede ka naman mamili kung marami pang stocks kaya okay lang din....

sir jeremy i've been tyo your store yesterday. I've noticed some kicks are segregated at the entrance on there boxes that are not on display.may I know if they will also be on sale? thanks!

nice... good to see they're still in good condition...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Nike Park Outlet in Festival Mall is on sale... (It's around 10 stores to the right of the new Nike Park)

I picked up a pair of Nort Stab Premiums @ 60% off. ^6,195 down to PHP2,479.00! I think there's an 8.5 left.

They have Olympics, BLK/PURPLE, MPLS ZK1s @ 50% off. They also have the 2k4 and 2k5 Kobes for PHP3,848

Black 5s are 20% off.

Lots of apparel @ 20-70% off.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Jeremydelacruz: pare, what's the number of the Pasay Road Nike park outlet?
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

Back
Top Bottom