OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^ whoa.. playoffs!!
eek.gif
im wonderin how much will be the discount on those and what sizes are still left.. hope the concord kobes be on crazy sale..

yeah dropped by MJ46 and they were still placing the prices on the new arrivals. kd3 all stars were a steal for around 3.6k, smallest was sz9 too bad, kobe 6 breds were also available and the bb allstar lows

hehe sorry i wasnt able to ask about those, try giving them a call while they still have the stocks, i think the playoffs wont be there for long

dropped by mj46 notables are the zkvi GB size 10 is the biggest and for BREDS size 11.5 were the biggest..for KDIII size 10 are the biggest

Originally Posted by jepeng

dropped by mj46 notables are the zkvi GB size 10 is the biggest and for BREDS size 11.5 were the biggest..for KDIII size 10 are the biggest

How much are the zkvi breds?

just came from petron subic. lebron 8s are all v1s. breds last sz14. plenty of stocks for triple blacks (got a pair myself for 55++) and vets. the kb6 glass blue sz14 is still there. plenty of interesting af1s as well (white supreme high cut). no jordan retros in sight just rare airs

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Originally Posted by jepeng

How much are the zkvi breds?
20% off for the zkvi..5,600 i think..

Originally Posted by donmega

May stock for MJ46 already on their FB page (AJ XIII playoffs... GB's and KD III AS seen on the pic as well)
247762_186755371375745_100001238495118_527335_2742279_n.jpg

Check out DASCA's FB page as well. Same drops which arrived last Monday only so try your luck! 30% OFF parin daw on everything

Nike Outlet Store - Paseo de Sta. Rosa as of Today 4:00 PM

Huarache TR White/Red Strap
2 CW Hyperdunk 2010 - White/Blue and Black/Violet
Jordan Flight 9 Olympic Edition
Jordan Spizike
Lebron 8 V2 Veterans Day

i didn't check the sizes. call them.

Originally Posted by karlopb

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jordan Spizike[/color]

i didn't check the sizes. call them.
what colorway are the spizikes sir? do you happen to know the price? TIA

FYI Dasca Sports Outlet just posted that their personal FB profile will soon hit the 5,000 friend limit so they have decided to finally open their own fan page so there can be limitless contacts/friends. They probably should have done that from the start hehe. Anyway just LIKE their page if you want to be part of their FB network to get pics and updates. Good Opp since they do shipping thru LBC - http://www.facebook.com/p...s-Outlet/221168037910491

Nike Subic Factory Outlet Update (Petron): LeBron 8 Veterans Day and All Black, Jordan Rare Air, Jordan 1 Orange, Jordan 1 Anodized (Silver, Red, Blue is what I can recall), Kobe 5 (Purple CW and Blue CW), Hyperfuse High Green, Red and USA CW (small sizes left I think), Air Max 90s, a lot of SBs (low and high), Dunk Highs and lows, Nike 6.0s. No more Kobe VI. That's all I can recall. Cheers!

Originally Posted by astigcandyman

Nike Subic Factory Outlet Update (Petron): LeBron 8 Veterans Day and All Black, Jordan Rare Air, Jordan 1 Orange, Jordan 1 Anodized (Silver, Red, Blue is what I can recall), Kobe 5 (Purple CW and Blue CW), Hyperfuse High Green, Red and USA CW (small sizes left I think), Air Max 90s, a lot of SBs (low and high), Dunk Highs and lows, Nike 6.0s. No more Kobe VI. That's all I can recall. Cheers!

yo sir! still remember how much the discounts were for the Lebron 8s? tia!

yo.. is the blue colorway the dark knight?

Originally Posted by lugzzy

yo.. is the blue colorway the dark knight?
i think it's the miles davis. 
smile.gif

Any good BBall kicks in a sz 11 available in Riverbanks and SW Libis? Might go there tomorrow so at least I know what to expect thanks!

Back
Top Bottom