OUTLET STORE UPDATES

anyone here knows the num of nike paseo sta rosa?anyone here also seen spizikes aside from sta rosa?thanks!

anyone here saw nike pilipinas jackets in outlets? how much? wasnt able to get one during the agility sale. thanks.

^
jerseys and shorts in libis... cannot remember clearly if they still have the jacket.. better call em up

Originally Posted by astigcandyman

Nike Subic Factory Outlet Update (Petron): LeBron 8 Veterans Day and All Black, Jordan Rare Air, Jordan 1 Orange, Jordan 1 Anodized (Silver, Red, Blue is what I can recall), Kobe 5 (Purple CW and Blue CW), Hyperfuse High Green, Red and USA CW (small sizes left I think), Air Max 90s, a lot of SBs (low and high), Dunk Highs and lows, Nike 6.0s. No more Kobe VI. That's all I can recall. Cheers!

Nike SB's available too? Always thought SB's werent allowed to be sold together with performance shoes and in an outlet too!? Do you remember how much the discount was for the SB's?

Originally Posted by astigcandyman

Nike Subic Factory Outlet Update (Petron): LeBron 8 Veterans Day and All Black, Jordan Rare Air, Jordan 1 Orange, Jordan 1 Anodized (Silver, Red, Blue is what I can recall), Kobe 5 (Purple CW and Blue CW), Hyperfuse High Green, Red and USA CW (small sizes left I think), Air Max 90s, a lot of SBs (low and high), Dunk Highs and lows, Nike 6.0s. No more Kobe VI. That's all I can recall. Cheers!

Nike SB's available too? Always thought SB's werent allowed to be sold together with performance shoes and in an outlet too!? Do you remember how much the discount was for the SB's?

How bout in Marikina Outlet? Did someone saw any Soldier IVs there at size 11? and How much

@manilaboyxix: when was this and did you saw the price?

sorry can't call them up right now. out of the country.

Originally Posted by tonystark

anyone here saw nike pilipinas jackets in outlets? how much? wasnt able to get one during the agility sale. thanks.

got mine in PROLINE blue wave pasay city (that big complex of restaurants and petron gas station before mall of asia).at 40off.hth!!!

THANKS RED

Wazzup guys! don't know where to post this. sorry mods.
wink.gif
found this last week at Rob galleria 50th ave. again.. sorry if i'am in the wrong thread.
29416e6576af0f503c008a4034d54839ed895123_r.jpg
e6526cf6667c3a6b04254335f584d78c9227389c_r.jpg

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Wazzup guys! don't know where to post this. sorry mods.
wink.gif
found this last week at Rob galleria 50th ave. again.. sorry if i'am in the wrong thread.
29416e6576af0f503c008a4034d54839ed895123_r.jpg
e6526cf6667c3a6b04254335f584d78c9227389c_r.jpg
nice shirt bro... I think I saw this brand posted also at Gabby's Closet by Frederick Vasquez...

^ i saw some fake kikstyo shirts in tiangges already.. so beware of fakes.. kikstyo shirts from crate makati range from 1500php - 2500php HTH:smile:

50th ave is known for selling knockoffs,i was just there earlier today and this one stall in particular had every single hypebeast line imaginable for sale.they had BBC varsity jackets,kiks tyo,bape,supreme etc.if you really want to get genuine,kosher branded merch only purchase from known and reputable resellers. you're basically throwing your money away spending your money elsewhere.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

50th ave is known for selling knockoffs,i was just there earlier today and this one stall in particular had every single hypebeast line imaginable for sale.they had BBC varsity jackets,kiks tyo,bape,supreme etc.if you really want to get genuine,kosher branded merch only purchase from known and reputable resellers. you're basically throwing your money away spending your money elsewhere.

that's what i thought as well... thanks for the heads up sir maxtempo!

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

that's what i thought as well... thanks for the heads up sir maxtempo!

damn..just bought the paloma shirt there...you guys sure they're fakes?

oh well, might as well enjoy the shirt...
tongue.gif

Damn!! thanks for the info guys! i thought these where legit. oh well. didn't bought a thing there at 50th ave. again.. sorry for the wrong thread to post with it.

just what i thought.. they were FUGAZii.. might use those shirts for workin out or sweatin off..
smile.gif

What's up guys. Long time no see! It's really hard to check NT from China coz you know who is controlling the internet. Guangzhou got many good shoe selections but the price is even higher then the US (AJ3 TB for RMB1099=USD170). Anyways, I'm going to have a short annual visit to Manila later this month. I wanna get some MP or Team Pilipinas stuff to show the spirit. What you guys have over there? Where to get them? Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom