OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Saw some KB VI Glass blue, Breds and Concordes @ Nike Factory store Pampanga
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LF: KD 1 All star bnew or used. size 10-11
Txt me @09237013112

has anyone spotted lebron 8 v1 Miami heat(black/red/white) in the outlets at 30-40% off. size 10 by the way. TIA

Just copped Lebron 8 V2 Christmas CW at Nike Marikina Riverbanks Outlet. Also available CW for the 8's are the 3ple Black, Veterans & Cool Gray for P5,596.50. Sizes from 8-12. Also spotted Air max BB all-star WEST

bro.. nice update.. i sold my lbj christmas for retail and i want to have em back.. didn't expect them to hit outlets tho.. have you checked if theres a size 9.5 for the christmas? TIA

Originally Posted by lugzzy

bro.. nice update.. i sold my lbj christmas for retail and i want to have em back.. didn't expect them to hit outlets tho.. have you checked if theres a size 9.5 for the christmas? TIA
Didn't check for other sizes pero sabi sa akin dun from 8-12 ang available na size for the 8's. For my size i got a size 11 and meron pang dalawa na naiwan dun sa outlet store.

only up to sz12? dammit i need the cool greys
frown.gif

Checked the nike outlet store at riverbanks. The new shoes they have are the lebron 8 V2 xmas edition,Lebron 8 V2 Cool greys(only size that came is a size 7.5),nike zoom brave black/white(FSR 8-12..not sure),nike bb low all star edition red 360 air max(size 13 only), and Jordan VI orions(size 13 only). HTH
happy.gif
!

Originally Posted by Mharcuss

help guys need to buy some Kobe V miles davis in size 7 any idea where can i buy this shoe TIA!

saw one at proline blue wave couple of months ago.. better call them up if its still available..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

What's the price on those Zoomn Braves? TIA!
I think it's 2,500 or 3,500k....Not really sure.. Oh and almost forgot they also have that jordan boat shoe thing(don't know what it's called) it's color is black and white(gumsoles)...Size 12 is the only size available..Not sure about the price as well...HTH..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Checked the nike outlet store at riverbanks. The new shoes they have are the lebron 8 V2 xmas edition,Lebron 8 V2 Cool greys(only size that came is a size 7.5),nike zoom brave black/white(FSR 8-12..not sure),nike bb low all star edition red 360 air max(size 13 only), and Jordan VI orions(size 13 only). HTH
happy.gif
!
size 13 only for the orion vii's?
hope this one got spread all throughout all outlets, and hopefully i will land a size 10..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif
!
size 13 only for the orion vii's?
hope this one got spread all throughout all outlets, and hopefully i will land a size 10..
tongue.gif

sir any size 10 left on the v2 xmas? TIA

Originally Posted by tiger energy

anybody seen dunk hi, sb or aj 1's on sale in outlets?

check out MJ46 saw there bleeding gum sb dunk at 50% off (size 9, 9.5 and 11), blazer sb trojan  and Jordan 1 sports red/grey colorway.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by tiger energy

anybody seen dunk hi, sb or aj 1's on sale in outlets?

check out MJ46 saw there bleeding gum sb dunk at 50% off (size 9, 9.5 and 11), blazer sb trojan  and Jordan 1 sports red/grey colorway.

can you remember the prices of those you mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom