OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Was at Adidas Outlet Petron C5 earlier...
These were the only notable kicks:

ZX 800 Casuals Php2,647.00 (sizes starting at 8.5)

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-03.jpg

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-Black-06-570x429.jpg

Others were a bunch of Nizzas, Superstars and ZX 500s...

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-03.jpg

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-Black-06-570x429.jpg

Wow, those are steals! 
eek.gif
 And may I ask what colors of the Superstars were there (if you still remember)? Been looking for a nice pair so that I have one to beat on college streets and one to rock for when I'm out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Wow, those are steals! 
eek.gif
 And may I ask what colors of the Superstars were there (if you still remember)? Been looking for a nice pair so that I have one to beat on college streets and one to rock for when I'm out. 
laugh.gif
if you are looking for a pair of superstars, saw some pairs in cash & carry  adidas outlet store.

last time i went there was a white/white and white w/ black stripes.
price was around 2.1 - 2.3k.

stan smiths also available.

ain't sure if this was posted here already, but i saw a new discount store beside Italiannis Glorietta 3... Planet Sports Value Store (i believe it's a SW too, just diff branding)... they had Nike/NB/Adidas/K-Swiss/Keds/Converse...

also saw some Nike AM Light (neutral/grey/anthracite) at My Shoe Rack Glorietta 3... priced at P 2,3xx i think... sizes 7/10/11 still available... Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer (Cardinals' CW) also spotted at P 4,7xx, forgot to check the sizes though... hth!

Originally Posted by ERiSfresh

Nike Outlet Caltex NLEX
Lebron 8 ASG- P5***

BB Low ASG- P5***

Kobe 6 China, BRed, Glass blue.
sir does lebron 8 asg has size 10?  TIA

@PocketLint: Sorry man, I can't remember. But I've also been to the outlet store in Cash and Carry and if you will ask me, I'd say that unless you're buying those ZX800 Casuals, you're better off going to the Adidas outlet in Cash and Carry cause they have waaay better stocks like what maronandlando said.
wink.gif

@PocketLint: Sorry man, I can't remember. But I've also been to the outlet store in Cash and Carry and if you will ask me, I'd say that unless you're buying those ZX800 Casuals, you're better off going to the Adidas outlet in Cash and Carry cause they have waaay better stocks like what maronandlando said.
wink.gif

Where's Cash & Carry again? Thanks a bunch though for the Petron update! 
pimp.gif

cash and carry is located near gil puyat and osmena hway.

If youll be coming from makati via gil puyat, youll see a BIG signboard to the right saying 'Cash & Carry'.

The outlet store is located at the 2nd flr. mezannine.

any updates on what items are available in Adidas outlet marketmarket? I noticed that there are no more/few stocks of Rose 1.5s in Adidas shops.

Originally Posted by squall325

any updates on what items are available in Adidas outlet marketmarket? I noticed that there are no more/few stocks of Rose 1.5s in Adidas shops.
Was there last Sunday. Don't even bother going there bro! 
laugh.gif

drop by market market earlier

Sports Warehouse.

Lots of Lebron 8 v1 (Original Color, Black Anthracite, Veterans Day USA) for P4,7++

by the way, im looking for a Nike Elite Crew Basketball Socks (Black), anyone pls inform me!

i think the only kobe's i saw was kobe V purple gradients. air maxes i think i saw 2 colorways

Back
Top Bottom