OUTLET STORE UPDATES

since nike park is on sale shoes there are cheaper than the ones at sports warehouse in libis.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
nah, that was a return and he had his connects in there, its not like you go in a store and buy the bday brons for $79....
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

any updates on the mamplasan outlet??? any updates on sales?

i'm still confused on what to buy....the 4.5k AM360 BBAL blue/white, 30off whimsical lebron AF1's, azk1 USA version 5.9k, LBJ summer shoe USA edition 5.3k or the melo 5.5's for 3200

Sneakers are my passion. Really.

Sports Warehouse is having a SALE (which I find weird because it's supposed to be an outlet store with marked down prices)

dsc00707ea2.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 1/29/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^^^ cool...

went to the Park outlet in Sta. Rosa kanina...

it sucks there now... very old shoes... it felt like an outlet store of an outlet store... :lol:
laugh.gif

zk1 MPLS there is 3995... >:
mad.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

What Numbered Jordans do they have at the outlets? Does anyone know the prices for them?

Thanks in advance

Yung quality ba ng MPLS sa outlet store ok pa? Kasi yung sa Nike Park dati hindi pa naka-sale pero pangit na leather. May gasgas na. Pag suede pa naman ang hirap i-maintain.
"Aanhin mo ang ganda ng tatak kung pangit naman ang sapatos?"

^ That cleaner works well even on midsoles.

Don't expect it to bring back the original color of your priced kicks. All it does is remove dirt.

Best cleaner in the market IMO.

Tip. Don't use colored sponges/cloths with this cleaner as it will leave a stain. I spray the cleaner on some dried out baby wipes. Also don't rub too hard on painted areas.

Works like Efren!
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/04/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

airpopoy629
no AZGs dude...

Tirangmatutina :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

question on the shoe cleaner.

does it work on leather and rubber only? cause i have a pair of all white And1's which have from what i can tell patent leather panels

hey penny1bibby10, whats up? nice og boxes, whats inside? is the shoe cleaner also available on shoe shops? thanks
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
hey penny1bibby10, whats up? nice og boxes, whats inside? is the shoe cleaner also available on shoe shops? thanks
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

abt the cleaner, as already mentioned, most reputable shoe/sports shops carry them. got mine from sports warehouse in libis.
Sacramento Kings #10

pls revive this topic.

i love going to outlet stores..
any updates? :D
happy.gif
Lebron 1, Lebron 2, Lebron 3, Air force 1 sheed, air force 1 premium chocolate, air force 1 premium lebron, air jordan 4 retro black cat, air jordan 7, zoom air delta force SB, nike dunks, nike elite, air trainer huarache 2k6, air total force max, nike cortez and lots of chucks, vans, DC, pumas and tons of adidas originals

went to marikina recently..Lots of melo 5.5, zoom kobe 1, a few rip city 2k5, huarache elites as well...Nothing really special..
Team Philippines
Member No.63

i passed by sta. rosa about 2 weeks ago ZK1 in white/silver colorway 4797PHP if i remember right. im not sure about sizes
Huarache elites white/black/grey 4707PHP

if anyone's into football they had some worldcup stuff left. i remember seeing a couple of jerseys there namely netherlands, brazil, portugal. for about 1500-2000PHP. sizes varied from a couple of smalls and a lot of XL and above. They also had bags there the only thing that stood out was the last pieces of the WC backpacks. i remember they had a brazil and portugal bag there.
lastly they had the 3rd kit BLUE/RED jersey of MANU. from the '04-'05 season (vodafone sponsor) a lot of size XL for about the same price as the WC ones

Back
Top Bottom